✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

What interview is this from? I saw a clip of it in a compilation video on youtube, but i've never seen the actual thing...

It's from a German tv show called "TV Total". :) Here's the link to the video, hope it works for you:

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos/player/index.html?contentId=16822&initialTab=related

(There's probably going to come a commercial first.)

It's from a German tv show called "TV Total". :) Here's the link to the video, hope it works for you:

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos/player/index.html?contentId=16822&initialTab=related

(There's probably going to come a commercial first.)

:lol::lol::lol: im cracking up right now! this is hilarious!

"its the gay capital of germany"

"well that's fine for us!"

Sean posted this on the CP thread on the muse board :D

Waited there for about 20mins with about 8-10 other people (My mate was adamant the band would only come out hours & hours later) but then a black & a white van left. In the back of the white van we could see Will smiling out at us. It was :) + :( at the same time. Started making out way back to the car, heard one of the girls who'd been standing with us squeal - turned around, saw the black van had returned & there was Chris climbing out :eek:

He said he'd been the first to leave, but then realized that we were there waiting to meet them - so he turned around and came back!! :happy:

Random Girl: Where's Johnny?

Chris: He was the first to leave

Random Girl: aww...

Chris: I know, he's a c*nt :LOL:

Random Girl: Well can you tell him that he's amazing, for me?

Chris: I tell him that all the time, he's been my best friend for the past 15years :happy:

The same girl then said to Chris' face, you're my 2nd favourite band, behind Domino something.....Chris responded with something like 'oh'. That was a :facepalm: moment - why would you say something like that?! He was incredibly nice - hung around for 10mins just chatting with us. He started talking about Roadie #42, and where he was positioned during the shows - apparently he goes by the name Miller or something.....

I stepped forward to say hi & get a photo & bumped into the security/body guard - I apologized, but he just kept his eyes on Chris :LOL: Kerry or Kelly? Massively built black guy with British accent? Chris told us that he'd only ever killed 3 people - he replied with 'you're forgetting about the 4th one' :LOL: Stood next to Chris & had my photo taken, then stepped away.

Chris: Hey, how old are you mate?

Me: *starstruck* 17yrs

Chris: 17? How do most of the people your age get their music these days?

Then everyone else jumps in & starts a discussion :rolleyes:

He said he had to leave to call his kids - said goodbye & got in the van. We walked back to our car in disbelief at what had just happened - fortunately for me my camera battery managed to take the photo of me before it died *relief* :eek:

Best night of my life.

Pleaseeeee? *puppy eyes*

It's a vulgar term for the female sexual organs, it's also used as an insult. Is the only swear word not allowed on British TV at any time as it is deemed so offensive.

Anthony Martin would be very, very disappointed at Christopher if he heard him say that. :P

It's a vulgar term for the female sexual organs, it's also used as an insult. Is the only swear word not allowed on British TV at any time as it is deemed so offensive.

Anthony Martin would be very, very disappointed at Christopher if he heard him say that. :P

Chris needs a punishment:sneaky:

:whip: