✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Oh come on, it's not like anyone here thinks it's serious. You don't need to keep poking holes in everything. Chris is married, Jonny is engaged, they have kids...everyone gets it. :)

Mich, I know you often try to shield me from getting hurt, and I do greatly appreciate that you care about my feelings. But do you know something I don't know? :inquisitive:

Mich, I know you often try to shield me from getting hurt, and I do greatly appreciate that you care about my feelings. But do you know something I don't know? :inquisitive:

No, was just making the point. I know we don't know that :kiss:

Oh and another Jonny dedication last night :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRkwQ61s1A]YouTube - coldplay green eyes live HD Sydney 2009[/ame]

Oooohhhh YAY new C&J love material :wacky:

I shrieked so loudly when Chris said that :lol:

I was the only one in the arena who did that :embarassed::P

Ah to hear such a love confession live :wacky:

Awwz, how cute is that Green Eyes vid? :wacky:

OK! Pervy (short) story time. :D

Chris placed his hand tentatively on Jonny's shoulder. His eyes flickered up to the other man, anxious. Jonny slipped his hand around the small of Chris's back, tugging him closer. Chris swallowed and chuckled nervously, glancing away self-consciously. Jonny moved his other hand to the back of Chris's head, touching his friend's golden hair.

Chris, his skin tingling, moved in a little closer, brushing his cheek against Jonny's. His breath came out quick and warm on the guitarist's neck. Jonny shivered slightly and leaned into Chris's hold, so they were touching noses. "Just...just do it." Chris said quietly. Jonny nodded and carefully touched his lips to Chris's. They stayed like that for a moment, and Jonny felt Chris's lips move against his own, forming a grin.

"Oh...ew...okay!" cried Will finally. He and Guy were leaning back, looking both amused and slightly disgusted. "I think that was good enough for this one!"

Chris and Jonny flew apart from each other, quickly wiping their mouths on their sleeves. Chris laughed, and Jonny snorted.

“You thought we wouldn’t do it, didn’t you?” Chris said as he chuckled. “Well, Mr. Buckland and I are ready for any dare.”

“Doesn’t mean it wasn’t really, really awkward.” hissed Jonny. He looked up at Guy, who had a dangerous smile on his face.

“Give it your best shot, man...” muttered the bassist.

"All right then," said Jonny slyly, plotting his revenge. "Guy, truth...or dare?"

:sneaky:

I'm not sure how popular Truth or Dare is outside the States, but I think my twist was pretty clear, yes? :laugh3:

(For ye hardcore pervs, go ahead and save the first 2 paragraphs to your computer and there's your gift.)

Chris placed his hand tentatively on Jonny's shoulder. His eyes flickered up to the other man, anxious. Jonny slipped his hand around the small of Chris's back, tugging him closer. Chris swallowed and chuckled nervously, glancing away self-consciously. Jonny moved his other hand to the back of Chris's head, touching his friend's golden hair.

Chris, his skin tingling, moved in a little closer, brushing his cheek against Jonny's. His breath came out quick and warm on the guitarist's neck. Jonny shivered slightly and leaned into Chris's hold, so they were touching noses. "Just...just do it." Chris said quietly. Jonny nodded and carefully touched his lips to Chris's. They stayed like that for a moment, and Jonny felt Chris's lips move against his own, forming a grin.

"Oh...ew...okay!" cried Will finally. He and Guy were leaning back, looking both amused and slightly disgusted. "I think that was good enough for this one!"

Chris and Jonny flew apart from each other, quickly wiping their mouths on their sleeves. Chris laughed, and Jonny snorted.

“You thought we wouldn’t do it, didn’t you?” Chris said as he chuckled. “Well, Mr. Buckland and I are ready for any dare.”

“Doesn’t mean it wasn’t really, really awkward.” hissed Jonny. He looked up at Guy, who had a dangerous smile on his face.

"All right then," said Jonny slyly, plotting his revenge. "Guy, truth...or dare?"

I'm not sure how popular Truth or Dare is outside the States, but I think my twist was pretty clear, yes? :laugh3:

(For ye hardcore pervs, go ahead and save the first 2 paragraphs to your computer and there's your gift.)

OMG!That was hot:sneaky::sneaky:

I LOVE IT!:D

I would think Jonny would be a little more "Oh my god! Chris, are you okay? Does it hurt?"

than "Dammit, Chris! Now we can't have sex. Thoughtless bastard..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglX6B7R1SU]YouTube - Chris Martin of Coldplay Runs into Sound Relief Crowd[/ame]

At the end of this video, though, Jonny looks quite happy to have Chris back onstage. :heart: