✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Saybia

Octakon

They're from Denmark - YAY! but that's about it with the posetive, i' getting sick of them! they're just riding the whole 'sensitive rock' wave, and when we have heard their hits about 984053 times, it's getting a bit simular :shrug:

• 3 years later...

Larry! I love you sig! Its brilliant! :D

„Weißt du, was ich manchmal denke? Es müsste immer Musik da sein. Bei allem was du machst. Und wenn's so richtig scheiße ist, dann ist wenigstens noch die Musik da. Und an der Stelle, wo's am allerschönsten ist, da müsste die Platte springen und du hörst immer nur diesen einen Moment."

Thank you Marina (?)! :)

I'm surprised that you are able to understand it, although Dutch and German are very similar. I understand nearly every word in Dutch, but I never learnt that language at school. Unfortunately I can't write it.

"Goede beterschap" is one of the funniest words I've ever heard. :D

So, you also listen to Saybia? I heard that they're very succesful in the Netherlands. What is your favourite song of them?

They are succesfull here?! didnt know that :lol:

My favourite song at the moment is Its ok love. Whats ur favourite?

Goede beterschap hahahahahahhaa that are two words..but its not correct dutch :P It must be: Beterschap ;)

I really love ur language :D And yeah its very similair :P But some words are really different.

My favourite is still "I Surrender". It's awesome! But I also like "The Second You Sleep", "The Day After Tomorrow", "Brilliant Sky" and "Bend The Rules". ;) I guess after Mew it's the most famous band coming from Denmark.

Lol, of course these were two words. :D So you only say "Beterschap" for something like "Get well soon"?

I guess you wonder about the letters in German like ä,ö,ü and ß, or? :nice: It's so funny to hear people trying to pronounce these letters. ;) I live near the Dutch border, so I often visit Durch cities, especially Groningen! It's so great for shopping! :D Where are you living?

I had german lesson..so i can talk german! I can pronounce that letters :P

I live in Flevoland..

But yeah Groningen is very nice to shop..I still prefer Utrecht :)

And beterschap= get well soon yeah ;)

The day after tomorrow is my all time favourite song i think :D

I had german lesson..so i can talk german! I can pronounce that letters :P

I live in Flevoland..

But yeah Groningen is very nice to shop..I still prefer Utrecht :)

And beterschap= get well soon yeah ;)

The day after tomorrow is my all time favourite song i think :D

Flevoland? Is it between Rotterdam and Utrecht? :thinking:

"The Day After Tomorrow" is really good! Do you know when they're going to release a new record?

Finally! A message from SAYBIA!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saybia.com there is a message from SAYBIA! Finally some news after a long period of silence! They speak about their past tour, the old (second) album and their new studio and album!

Read the full message on http://www.SAYBIA.com, we have a little quote from the message for you:

More than a year has gone since we released These are the days. After a troubled birth it turned out a better album than we could have ever hoped for. This collection was, at one and the same time, a powerful and fragile bunch of songs describing our life before and during the recordings, dominated by disintegration and a search for identity.

[...]

We have decided it won’t be another two months till you hear from us again here at our official homepage, so stop by and send us a greeting, and we’ll let you get a peep into our very own studio and the recordings of the new album.

All the best and lots of Good Vibes

Saybia.