✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Please Say hello to a new member called Muffinman

bart

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and phil should mind his own business cos its something between her and me not me and u phil

well dear...maybe andrew should have minded his own business in the ugly people thread...

and whats this? you called him an asskisser..thats kind of rude..when you well know ...he is not an asskisser...so..its rude

ok well there was no reason to make the ' :roll: ' now was there? all l did was post a laughing smiley...are you that important' date=' to think everything is about you? no..its not[/quote']

i am free to post what i want thats what u guys do too so i dont care really

and secondly i dont care what u think

why should I mind my own business when i feel offended because someone tells me what I should find funny and what i should be ashamed to find funny? Me getting involved in that thread was nothing to do with Ange, it was due to the fact someone felt they could be sanctimonious to me...

bahh you are contridicting yourself angela!! you just said 'a source' said it was about me lol..then...why would you post your rolly smiley?? if you didnt care?? lol...you could have ignored it ;)

but you do care...

lets just save the lot to read this..and stop it right here...

*draws the line*

there...you're on the otherside...everyone is happy :D

lm a bitch andrew? how am l a bitch? thats rude now...

l was sympathetic with you..and your problems ...and you know that..in that love thread** come now...and you call me a bitch...thats kind of funny...you're quite pathetic yourself...falling for someone who is loads younger than you..and l wont be nasty...because i am not the sort..but your ignorance is obvious...with calling me a bitch..because you live in QUITE THE GLASS HOUSE mate ;)

to add--- in fact...l was always polite to you... if you notice its youre little crush l am posting to..NOT YOU...so why are you calling me a bitch? not once have l ever called you anything...be weary of whom you call names to...

and l wont be nasty...because i am not the sort

hahah hi hypocrite

*draws the line*

there...you're on the otherside...everyone is happy :D

Nasty enough for me

I live in a glass house? hows that work? I'm not a bitch, you are, therefore..... finish that one off for me pls...

I'm sorry, but I've been civil and tried to be polite, always taught if you can't say something nice about a person then don't say anything at all...but you crossed that line by drawing a line, then making a snide comment to a friend (not a crush may I add) a friend...

Oh and if you want to make veiled threats, please back them up... :shrug:

Doogie what the fuck is your problem, she attempted to actually stop this argument by drawing a line, rather than Angela's "attempt" at stopping the argument, AKA Saying "Im gonna ignore youzz!" and then not ignoring anyone.