✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Please Say hello to a new member called Muffinman

bart

hahah hi hypocrite

Nasty enough for me

I live in a glass house? hows that work? I'm not a bitch, you are, therefore..... finish that one off for me pls...

I'm sorry, but I've been civil and tried to be polite, always taught if you can't say something nice about a person then don't say anything at all...but you crossed that line by drawing a line, then making a snide comment to a friend (not a crush may I add) a friend...

Oh and if you want to make veiled threats, please back them up... :shrug:

come on big man, give it a rest- stop the namecalling, relax, unwind, smoke a joint, hell, do whatever you want, go and laugh at the pictures on scope.org.uk, do what you want, but for fuck's sake man, i've seen problems dealt with in a more dignified manner by my 10 year old neighbour. Please- put her and anyone else you wish on block, or shut the hell up...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my andrew...how was l nasty? your gf always pokes at me..and everytime l talk to her about it..she says 'ooh lm having a bad day..if you noticed in my posts" no no..i think the reason is "l don't like you" ....you should have seen it by now...and yes you DO have a crush...l TOO have 'sources'

l never called you a bitch...you're rude thats what you are...l have merly been defending the 'ugly people' and also..defending my beliefs..don't call me a bitch you don't know a thing about me.

if you read that post properly..about me being on the otherside..lm trying to say..shes on one side..and lm on the other...(everyone is happy because there are no more 'fighting' posts) and..where is angela's say in all this? ahh thats right..shes a coward and cannot defend herself...

ahha threats? l am not...to be honest..l STILL think you're quite innocent in all this..and you dont know what you're saying..because you don't know much about you 'little prescious'...

*notice how l have not called you anything foul or nasty? notice how l dont swear? because 'l was taught not to be rude to those l dont know'...besides..you're some 25year old who is always online when l am...so l was nice to you..because l assumed someone who wrote 'l am getting old' would also type like one...

and yes you DO have a crush...l TOO have 'sources'

heh I'd fire this source and get a new one :)

You may want to work on your grammer then my dear..."there...you're on the otherside...everyone is happy" Considering the context of this, it says, "Hey Angela no-one likes you, you're alone here" Now you may not have meant it like this, I'd sincerely hope you didn't because even you can see that's nasty I'm sure.

Let me just clear up the whole ugly people thing here so Phil understands...The whole post by me on that thread was regarding humour, and how it's up to each individual what they find funny. It shouldn't be dictated to by someone else...basically freedom of thought and expression...this never meant I got my jollys by laughing at handicapped people.

lol my precious? heheh,

Anyway....Ive never said anything nasty or foul to you either, because I had no reason to, but bam, suddenly I did....I can type mature, look at this post, I can also swear like Cartman on caffeine... :shrug:

ahahhaha... will do...and...you TOO!!...you work on yours..as you got that VERY word spelling wrong its 'grammAr'

haha! well dear,you would be surprised to find out whom it was, who told me bout the crush...when everything was *peaceful and ok*...SORRY to burst you!..UNLESS she is lying??? :o

wellok if thats how you feel Andrew :) fine...its yout own opinion...l feel terrible for wasting everyone's time with these posts...as no one's opinion will change...lost cause..yah? o well :shrug:

:sad: what's up with you guys

stop being nasty to each other!

this place is somewhere to have fun and be an extension of the person you are in real life but not to start bitching at each other

why can't everyone just get along :sad:

hmmmm well simon....there is nothing more to be discussed...it was OVER yesterday ;)

and yes...l do get along with everyone....

you should be on more often....maybe if you read everything...you can see reasons for comments ...anyways

there was no nastyness...only misunderstanding : roll : ....lol anyways...good youre back now :)