✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Please Say hello to a new member called Muffinman

bart

just in general but lets not waste our breath on this
\

no no...you opened it up...just liek with the ugly people thread...l will comment...

who do l flirt with? lol

hmmm l dont ...if you knew me :roll:

lol the ugly ppl thread was something i found funny and you guys blew it up u made it a lot more worse then it was :shrug: and about the flirting part if u wanna know what i really think talk to me somewhere cos i dont wanna embarras u in public like johnny did with the amanda thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" Do u no the muffin man?"

" The muffin man?"

" The muffin man?"

" Do u no the muffin man?"

" Yes indoodally dooooo!"

Do u like ma singin? I welcome u fello newbie!

heeyyy that was the song l was trying tosing before...read back lol..its called the 'muffin man' song :lol:

if u wanna know what i really think talk to me somewhere cos i dont wanna embarras u in public like johnny did with the amanda thread

ah, you see from where i was sitting, johnny embarassed himself with that thread...

\

no no...you opened it up...just liek with the ugly people thread...l will comment...

who do l flirt with? lol

lol the ugly ppl thread was something i found funny and you guys blew it up u made it a lot more worse then it was :shrug: and about the flirting part if u wanna know what i really think talk to me somewhere cos i dont wanna embarras u in public like johnny did with the amanda thread

CHRIST angela, you've pushed it too far...l dunno what grudge you hold against me that is so strong..enough to make a big deal about the piddliest of things...you need to calm it down....everyone flirts here..in fact, you cant even call it flirt lol its so harmless...so do you...and does your bf know? BECAUSE you HAVE one?? l don't...and its only for fun..not like lm posting

CYBERSEXY posts :roll: so...jesus...relax

1- lol the ugly ppl thread was something i found funny and you guys blew it up u made it a lot more worse then it was :shrug:

2- and about the flirting part if u wanna know what i really think talk to me somewhere cos i dont wanna embarras u in public like johnny did with the amanda thread

1. We didnt change anything, laughing at handicapped people because of how they look (Kinda reminds me of seeing nearby EIGHT YEAR OLDS pointing at the people inside a handicapped bus) is kinda the worst level you can reach. Making it worse from there is a tough, tough job.

2. Wow, you mean that everyone will think youre a sad little man with no life? Dont do it, I just dont have enough time to pity you more than I already do.

\

who do l flirt with? lol

CHRIST angela, you've pushed it too far...l dunno what grudge you hold against me that is so strong..enough to make a big deal about the piddliest of things...you need to calm it down....everyone flirts here..in fact, you cant even call it flirt lol its so harmless...so do you...and does your bf know? BECAUSE you HAVE one?? l don't...and its only for fun..not like lm posting

CYBERSEXY posts :roll: so...jesus...relax

lol you come moaning to me on msn to pleas enot go public about this and look what you do? and then get all your friends to discus with you its something between us and not something between me and your ass kissers..you guys are all pathetic really i have no more to say and from now on your all ignored im sure u know about that lil moderators option ;)