✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I have to remake my task of English and if I don't finish it soon I'll put the whole book into a film script

stupid tests!

and I fear that when I'm alone at home this weekend I won't do much for school :uhoh:[/color]

I'm so freaking tired of school... Two more months :sweatdrop:

Oouuuh that's dangerous, good luck!

same here, can't wait for August 8th :wacky: Can't wait for all the Danes I'll meet

indeed, do you want to come and stay for a night?[/color]

Heey that might be a good way to aviod the lack of kitchen we currently have here! Really convenient, everything is stuffed in our garage and we can't even do the dishes because there is no water :|

I'm free tomorrow but I really have to do some homework. I can come in the afternoon though :) any of your other crazy friends at your place?

Edit: shit I can't come, I forgot I have art classes tonight (friday) :(

In no mood to do homework but to edit weird pictures of myself and try them as avi here :wacky:

:awesome:

I want to draw a new stupid looking batman avi for myself where he's looking like he told a joke only he can lol about :wacky:

mine is also bad

first one that Friday is science :dead:[/color]

English and oral French on the same day, and Spanish and bio, we practically begged them to never do that again last year. I hate my school

HELLO EVERYNYAN how are you today (apart from feeling shitty about exams) :wacky:?

Tired of studying chemistry

You?

I want to draw a new stupid looking batman avi for myself where he's looking like he told a joke only he can lol about :wacky:

I'm looking forward to seeing that :wacko:

Hello Pubsters! <3

Whoa. Thumbs up button is new.

Hey Laurel :nice:

yeah, looks like I haven't been here for a while

That must be a priceless face of him then!

Now why didn't I act a tiny little bit normal that day? These pictures are just :wtf: