✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

well I know how to make good drinks :p

yeah, 4 hours of sleep today. I'm happy I start an hour later tomorrow but I fear I'll need a couple of coffees before I leave

Yeah man, make some more! :lol:

I have done a few times sleeping for that short, I wouldnt do it if only I felt there would be some urgency like I needed to wake up very early but sleeping very late. Usually when it comes to exams, projects, and all that.

Yeah man, make some more! :lol:

I have done a few times sleeping for that short, I wouldnt do it if only I felt there would be some urgency like I needed to wake up very early but sleeping very late. Usually when it comes to exams, projects, and all that.

With pleasure!

Well my problem is that I always wake up around 9 - 10 when I go out. Stupid sunlight

not really, couldn't do much the first week since I had 3 wisdom teeth removed.

I think the most interesting thing I did was writing down how to do all my ground things for my exam for judo right :p

you?[/color]

I attended judo lessons when I was a child, heh :P

I was only at home and outside on this week. Well I done some drawings, that's all I think :thinking:

I attended judo lessons when I was a child, heh :P

I was only at home and outside on this week. Well I done some drawings, that's all I think :thinking:

Wow cool, untill which belt? I'll do my exam for black in May and god I'm already stressy for it.

That's cool! I suppose the weather isn't so different from here? 15 - 20°C

Wow cool, untill which belt? I'll do my exam for black in May and god I'm already stressy for it.

That's cool! I suppose the weather isn't so different from here? 15 - 20°C[/color]

Only till yellow. And you're going to get black, wow! :awesome: I did many different sports when I was younger, but every sport just for a few years. :dozey:

Yeah, wheather here are pretty the same. I think this summer will be quite hot.

It's just horrible no? I'm lucky I don't need that much of sleep anyway :P

It was ok, didn't do much and we're going to barbecue this evening :awesome:

It is indeed horrible, feels so unproductive :awesome:. Sounds cool, have fun at the barbeque! :D

Only till yellow. And you're going to get black, wow! :awesome: I did many different sports when I was younger, but every sport just for a few years. :dozey:

Yeah, wheather here are pretty the same. I think this summer will be quite hot.

Cool, well I never thought I could have black after 12 years.

I fear so, well I hope so, not too much mud to clear on my holiday job then and sunny when I go to that folkfestival and that other fest where I'll see The Rolling Stones :sunny:

Cool, well I never thought I could have black after 12 years.

I fear so, well I hope so, not too much mud to clear on my holiday job then and sunny when I go to that folkfestival and that other fest where I'll see The Rolling Stones :sunny:[/color]

That's great! I'm going to see Aerosmith in May :awesome: But tickets aren't cheap :|