✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

• 3 months later...

ok what the fuck, I just recommended that song to you and now they post a video for it? Thanks Coldplay! no apes please

boooo why did I miss all that :(

well since all my friends live in De Kempen, Limburg or Vlaams Brabant I just spent it with my family so it was a repetition of Christmas, food food and a bit of drinks

what happened at 2 am?

I'm listening to it :)

Hahaha tja next time call and you can party with me

Sounds like a nice evening

One of my friends should get his mind made up :| I wanted to leave but he convinced me to stay, you know handsome drunk people ;) Well he promised to dance with me (it was a party with REAL dancing :awesome) but he forgot and when I really wanted to go home together with other friends he came to me and held me really tight, another friend had to 'rescue' me :|

Long story short: he broke my heart, again, for the 4th time or so

I'm listening to it :)

Hahaha tja next time call and you can party with me

Sounds like a nice evening

One of my friends should get his mind made up :| I wanted to leave but he convinced me to stay, you know handsome drunk people ;) Well he promised to dance with me (it was a party with REAL dancing :awesome) but he forgot and when I really wanted to go home together with other friends he came to me and held me really tight, another friend had to 'rescue' me :|

Long story short: he broke my heart, again, for the 4th time or so

but I'm super awkward at parties :uhoh: then again, the staying home option is rather boring

the same guy again? uuugh that sucks :(