šŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH šŸŽµ

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

found it on the internet:

Ā 

The problem for you pronouncing the ch is that that sound does not exist in english. In holland it's pronounced in two ways: the hard guttural g, or a softer version, depending on where one lives in Holland.

I think you should go for the softer version: try hissing from your throat like an angry cat :)

MACH (the a as in mArdi grAs) tuld. You might even leave the u out, the last part is very short. Machtld.

Jajaja same here with French. And a bit of Italian. :)

Ā 

I have to go eat. The restaurant opens till seven and I have not eaten in the entire day. I still have 45 min to go :S

Ā 

Anyways! Talk to you later! And if you see Molly and/or Laurel around, can you tell them about the card? Thank you!

Ā 

Have a good day/afternoon/night! :)

really???? we only get a tree a the week itself :lol:

but it stayes till mid january or something xDDD

We can't get a real tree :cry2:...we have a fake one, so we keep it up from the end of November to...whenever we feel like putting it away. Usually at the end of January or beginning of February...:P :santa2:

when you're still waiting for the snow to fall

doesnt really feel like christmas at all

That's How I feel right now...it's Way too hot to snow...:disappointed:

Machteld and Laura! And Molly and Laurel! I need your addresses, women! :)

I would give it to you, and it would be awesome to get a card from you, but I'm afraid I can't give you my address...I don't know it, for one thing, and I don't think my parents would like me giving our address to someone I met online (even though I think you're safe, I just want to honour).

Lol. Ok. Hopefully they will see the post. :) have a good night.

I saw it! :laugh3: I go back through everything on this thread that I missed...it takes a long time some time...:nod:

I would give it to you, and it would be awesome to get a card from you, but I'm afraid I can't give you my address...I don't know it, for one thing, and I don't think my parents would like me giving our address to someone I met online (even though I think you're safe, I just want to honour).

Ā 

I saw it! :laugh3: I go back through everything on this thread that I missed...it takes a long time some time...:nod:

Ā 

Awe. Ok! And virtual card will have to do! Lol.

Ā 

I keep going back too! I have not been on here as I usually am, so I get lost usually.