✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

when i graduated and all my friends went out to party, i went home and did some online sim racing :p just because i don't like being around drunk people :\

yeah some people do get annoying when they're drunk :/ tho it really depends on a person. there are happy drunks, sad drunks, annoying drunks and etc ;D

what is hair hahahah it's all gone

no it's actually quite good ;D

How short is it? I wanna get my hair cut...but I also want to grow it out and then style it like Kili's haha!

Heeeey guys :D

I :heart: Robert Downey jr.

Hi!

I :heart: Aidan Turner! ...actually I haven't seen anything else with him, besides The Hobbit... BUT HIS IRISH ACCENT! :dazzled:

Kick ass Cel!

Gwyneth Paltrow D: I'm so jealous, she's beautiful, is married to Chrissy :dazzled: and gets to snog Robert Downey jr

I envy Georgia Moffet so much

she's got Doctor Daddy and Doctor Husband [/color]

I envy RDJ himself cuz he gets manhandled by Tom Hiddleston :bliss:

You guys are all hilarious...and crazy... :facepalm:

yeah, letting an American play a Brit :blank:[/color]

*tsk *tsk *tsk :no:

:p

To be honest.... I haven't watched Sherlock (Ben one)

Me neither. I kind of want to watch it because of Martin Freeman.

I don't need alcohol to have fun :)

:nod:

:smash: :gossip: :drummer: :guitarist: :lock: :hug: :jbcm: :bliss: :vuvuzela:

:vuvuzela: :bliss: :jbcm: :hug: :lock: :guitarist: :drummer: :gossip: :smash:

I remember my high school graduation. i didn't party or get drunk or anything. i went straight home and ate dinner. funnily enough that was the day my guitar string broke :p

i like parties though, but the idea of drunk people scares me. :p i guess it depends on the type of party. there's a difference between high school/university parties and dinner/formal parties. :p am i making any sense?

I remember my high school graduation. i didn't party or get drunk or anything. i went straight home and ate dinner. funnily enough that was the day my guitar string broke :p

i like parties though, but the idea of drunk people scares me. :p i guess it depends on the type of party. there's a difference between high school/university parties and dinner/formal parties. :p am i making any sense?

Yeah makes sense, but the parties my friends have are "get drunk kiss everyone" parties :/

Hi all :):):)