September 15, 201313 yr a year I'm now filling in all the papers and so normally I should leave next summer
September 15, 201313 yr yeah they are like the main ones with stone-roads, well you also have the Strada Bianca which is a coming up one in Italy and well most of the Spring races are in Flanders :mellow:[/color] ohh that's cool then awesome! yeah he went to a race in Ameruka :blank: see ya[/color] haha :| what's that? So, if I understand correctly, we're both free between 12 and 20 april? what do you mean with "both"? but yeah I think so...
September 15, 201313 yr haha :| what's that? what do you mean with "both"? but yeah I think so... murica I think :p belgium and uruguay, as in you, and Celien + me
September 15, 201313 yr btw Fecs, I thought of something else, can you enter a kind of contest to win a trip? or just try to win a lot of money do you have those telly programmes where they play quizzes for money? here we have one, really crazy: 2 people play, they have to answer 8 questions. At the start they receive a million (!) euros, every question has 5 possible answers and they have to set their money on one, or more answers, so if you're not sure, you can just say 'mwah, 500 000 on answer A, 250 000 on B and 250 000 on C... if it turns out to be C you still have 250k, last week 2 young guys won 350 000 :|
September 15, 201313 yr btw Fecs, I thought of something else, can you enter a kind of contest to win a trip? or just try to win a lot of money do you have those telly programmes where they play quizzes for money? here we have one, really crazy: 2 people play, they have to answer 8 questions. At the start they receive a million (!) euros, every question has 5 possible answers and they have to set their money on one, or more answers, so if you're not sure, you can just say 'mwah, 500 000 on answer A, 250 000 on B and 250 000 on C... if it turns out to be C you still have 250k, last week 2 young guys won 350 000 :| I dunno if I can, there aren't many thingies here, but I'll try Ohhhh, yeah, we have that one too! it's spread worldwide. Here you can just win a million of uruguayan pesos, which is only 34,000 € :s and it's only for people over 18 I wanted dad to get in, but it is too late, maybe for next year
September 15, 201313 yr yeah do look for them, you're gonna win :nod: that's still enough :P +21 people can play online too, for 1000 euros... why am I so young :(
September 15, 201313 yr ok, I'm going to do that! YES I'M GONNA WIIIIIIN ahh I love that song :awesome: yeah but if you win you are not rich :p Ohhh :(
September 15, 201313 yr ok, I'm going to do that! YES I'M GONNA WIIIIIIN ahh I love that song :awesome: yeah but if you win you are not rich :p Ohhh :( ow yeah :cool: no, but you can pay quite a few trips then :p
September 15, 201313 yr ow yeah :cool: no, but you can pay quite a few trips then :p :cool: yeah, haha what people usually win is $40,000, which is around 1,400 € just what I need :cool:
September 15, 201313 yr excellent :cool: I can look for those guys ( :sneaky: ) and ask them for some money, they have too much anyway
September 16, 201313 yr Hello pubbers :D I think I didn't talk here earlier... My name is Maria :) I'm student at school, so my first day of this week is quite good. How is yours? :rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment