🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Well...hmm...in Mongolia if you step on someone's foot it is extremely offensive and so is pointing at someone. It's not just rude, it's offensive. If you step of someone's foot you have to shake hands with them and say sorry to the immediately. Also never give or receive something with your left hand.

I can understand the pointing thing. But as with anything it all comes down to context, so I find it weird whenever one specific thing, which isn't directly related to vulgarity, is seen as offensive. It's interesting to know this is the case though. I don't think i ever point at people.

I like the handshake after standing on somebody's foot thing. Though I'm generally against anything that is enforced. It loses meaning. A heartfelt apology could be far more meaningful.

The left hand thing appears superstitious though. Not a fan of that.

Economics, it's almost half the thing we have to study for our exam. It's about balance in a company's economy

and we have oral Spanish too tomorrow :dead: [/color]

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't remember economics being a possibility for us at school. Perhaps at college.

I suck at foreign languages.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't remember economics being a possibility for us at school. Perhaps at college.

I suck at foreign languages.

I'm 17, think that's grade 12 in Britain

it's a possibility here just as science or human sciences or Latin

I do economics-modern languages

I suck in French and I have it 4 hours a week :blank:

I can understand the pointing thing. But as with anything it all comes down to context, so I find it weird whenever one specific thing, which isn't directly related to vulgarity, is seen as offensive. It's interesting to know this is the case though. I don't think i ever point at people.

I like the handshake after standing on somebody's foot thing. Though I'm generally against anything that is enforced. It loses meaning. A heartfelt apology could be far more meaningful.

The left hand thing appears superstitious though. Not a fan of that.

Well, It could be superstitious, but it could have to do with some tradition stuff, and is just kind of...good manners or something.

I'm 17, think that's grade 12 in Britain

it's a possibility here just as science or human sciences or Latin

I do economics-modern languages

I suck in French and I have it 4 hours a week :blank:[/color]

Yeah, first year of college. Remind me of good times.

I wish I could click a button and just be able to understand French.

Well, It could be superstitious, but it could have to do with some tradition stuff, and is just kind of...good manners or something.

But tradition is often steeped in superstition. And left handed people have a history of persecution and accusations of witchcraft. My Grandmother had her hand tied behind her back and was forced to write with her right hand. And as is often quoted, the word sinister derives from being left handed.

haha, I can't wait for uni actually, all the stories my friends tell

:nod:

and everybody assumes I speak French just because I live in Belgium :wtf:

it's just the 2nd language here

University was a big disappointment for me.

High School was hell, College was wonderful and a move out depression, then Uni brought me back down. It depends who you are surrounded with.

Uni has the potential to be awesome though and I hope you have fun. Most do. I'd love to go back and do it again, somewhere else. My college friends all had great fun and I enjoyed visiting them.

But tradition is often steeped in superstition. And left handed people have a history of persecution and accusations of witchcraft. My Grandmother had her hand tied behind her back and was forced to write with her right hand. And as is often quoted, the word sinister derives from being left handed.

Hmm...well I guess it could be, then.

On the subject of left hands, I'm not left handed, but for some reason I've always held a fork with my left hand. As well as many other things, but I've always written and drawn with my right hand. I don't know why that is...

oh didn't know that

well people never tell the backside of things :\

but I'm sure I'll make the best of it, Ghent has a good reputation as student city[/color]

There is the potential for it to be amazing and the potential for it to be not so good. Everything should be in place for it to be good though. A lot of my own problem was a failure to deal with things and an unwillingness to do other things than drink when surrounded by awful people.

Hmm...well I guess it could be, then.

On the subject of left hands, I'm not left handed, but for some reason I've always held a fork with my left hand. As well as many other things, but I've always written and drawn with my right hand. I don't know why that is...

Do you mean when you are also holding a knife? Because knife is for right hand, fork for left. Unless you are only using a fork and then most tend to switch to their right.

There is the potential for it to be amazing and the potential for it to be not so good. Everything should be in place for it to be good though. A lot of my own problem was a failure to deal with things and an unwillingness to do other things than drink when surrounded by awful people.

Do you mean when you are also holding a knife? Because knife is for right hand, fork for left. Unless you are only using a fork and then most tend to switch to their right.

No, I always hold my fork in my left hand. And I've also found that I use my left hand to do a lot of things that most people use their right hand to do.

Well, I have to go now. I have a headache and I feel like my head is about to explode.

ow, see you and get well :hug:

I get it

but yeah then every person is different

No, I always hold my fork in my left hand. And I've also found that I use my left hand to do a lot of things that most people use their right hand to do.

I think this is common, to an extent.

I also know that a lot of people who don't play football (I'm sure there are other sports it applies to) who don't know which is their strongest foot.

I got a huge test tomorrow and our exams are next week

are they nuts or what?

see you[/color]

terrible, I bet the teacher said "I'll do a test now because then you already studied it for the exams" I hate that

I had my brace taken off me because I kept breaking it :shame:

Had four teeth taken out before it was fitted, so now I've got gaps at the back.

Do you have anything else?

It kept on falling off in the beginning but now that I want it off it doesn't anymore :shame:

I had 4 teeth out as well but the gaps disappeared luclkily

hmmmm :thinking:

:idea2: yes! the behaviour of elephants, made a big school work about it last year

I always have my fork in my right hand :|

Well, I have to go now. I have a headache and I feel like my head is about to explode.

bye!

It kept on falling off in the beginning but now that I want it off it doesn't anymore :shame:

I had 4 teeth out as well but the gaps disappeared luclkily

hmmmm :thinking:

:idea2: yes! the behaviour of elephants, made a big school work about it last year

My gaps would have disappeared had I been allowed to keep the brace. The guy couldn't even fit it properly though. I'd leave the dentist and there'd be glue protruding from all parts of the brace. Then the glue would peel as I ate and that would in turn lift the metal bits. It was almost impossible not to break. And now it would cost thousands of pounds to have it fixed so I can't be bothered.

Oh, do tell me something about that...

I was going to pm you. My pay day is in two days so I'll arrange it there. I did suggest me transferring the money to Dee and then her buying it for you, since it matters a lot less if she sees your address. But it's OK if that's not something you want to do. I'm not sure if I saw a reply to that. If not do you have a paypal so I can just transfer the money to you?

/late but

I don't have a paypal. :|