✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just another introduction

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww! I got to see them last month, June 11th at the Toronto gig...I was straight in the front of Chris..ohh man..it was just soooooo..wow to say it was amazing doesn't even explain it. After the gig I was like :shock: ALL night and the next day and so on...*sigh*...just SO brilliant

Awww it REALLY was worth it! i'm :x because my friend and I took pictures but she has them all and she went away! :( so i'm not going to see the pictures for a very long while! (Chris also gave me a hard stare while he was playing "one i love" at the piano)...my legs went sooooo weak

Awww AND while Chris was singing "Yellow" I pointed up to him and i was the only one doing that and i was sing "Look at the stars..look how they shine for you.." and he saw me and smiled and pointed to me and sang "I came along I wrote a song for you, and all the things you do, and it was called Yellow" and my friend was like OMG AMANDA!!! OMG!!! DID U SEE THAT! HAHAHA it was SOOO un REAL

Oh i DO!...i had two "moments" wow..i just can't believe it really happened..you know? now it just seems like a dream..but I'll NEVER forget the look he gave me at the piano..his eyes were so big-like..it was probably the best look i've ever seen