July 19, 201115 yr When you go to buy a dress for your 18th birthday and ETIAW comes out on the radio, then you go to buy the shoes for the same event in another store and you hear Talk... At the end you just think: Coldplay are always by my side when I need them :heart:
July 20, 201115 yr ^ Beautiful When you hear Clocks on the radio and your body shakes and you feel that chilling moment go all the way down your spine....
July 20, 201115 yr When you go to buy a dress for your 18th birthday and ETIAW comes out on the radio, then you go to buy the shoes for the same event in another store and you hear Talk... At the end you just think: Coldplay are always by my side when I need them :heart: :surprised: Cool! Everytime I go into J C Penny's there's a Coldplay song playing :smug: The other day they played Rainy Day :stunned:
July 20, 201115 yr When you're able to convince your dad to buy you a Coldplay t-shirt for your Sweet 16 (even though he didn't want to order it) and then have on your Facebook wall: "Happy Coldplay . . . I mean birthday!" by your friend.
July 20, 201115 yr Do it! I won't mind, I just had to pay him back, which I admit was more than I thought, but it's worth it! :dance:
July 21, 201115 yr Seriously, do it! And I got this on (I'm sorry if its a huge file, not my idea): Spoiler'd so computers don't crash :P Oooh, that's the one that I want to get!
July 21, 201115 yr Sorry, again, not my idea for a HUGE file! Blame Coldplay.com's shop! If Im lucky, it might be here tomorrow :awesome: Knowing the postal system though, it won't be here until like Sunday. >:/
July 21, 201115 yr When you're flying across the country to see them live for the first time, as you couldn't miss them coming to your country. Also, when you manage to convince your friend to come with you on this trip.
July 21, 201115 yr Sorry, again, not my idea for a HUGE file! Blame Coldplay.com's shop! If Im lucky, it might be here tomorrow :awesome: Knowing the postal system though, it won't be here until like Sunday. >:/ I ordered mine on the 6th, and it still hasn't come yet. :confused:
July 21, 201115 yr Funny, when I ordered my last shirt, it arrived when I was gone. :P Maybe that will happen this time. :P
July 21, 201115 yr When you run out in the pouring rain with glow sticks and jump around the road screaming..... IT WAS A WA WA WA WA WA WATERFALL :D
July 21, 201115 yr Same here . . . pretty much :P COLDPLAY SKETCHES! :D I love your drawing style! It's called Chibi, isn't it? :thinking: I have 5 versions of talk , thats go far :P Five? :lol: I have three!
July 21, 201115 yr I love your drawing style! It's called Chibi, isn't it? :thinking: Aww, thank you! And kinda, this is more of what you would think of for chibi: My style heavily influenced by the chibi style, but I like to think of it as my own.
Create an account or sign in to comment