May 16, 200818 yr Welcome to the thread for the above show which can be used for all discussion prior to, during and after the show. One thread one show - should hopefully keep everyone organised and up-to-date with Coldplay on the road. Did you get tickets? Are you looking for tickets? Are you looking for ticket swaps? Need help/directions on getting to the show? Not sure what the arrangements and rules are for the particular venue is? Are you just bloody excited? Do you have a review for the show? Did you take any pictures... share them here! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Setlist/Reviews Photos Videos soundcheck! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTIci0LuM5I Life In Technicolor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3V5hmuShPs&fmt=18 (includes Violet Hill) Clocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziGMzCELKXE&fmt=18 Viva La Vida http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuoxET9z_2c&fmt=18 Viva La Vida http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCeQ62HX-0 Yes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFT9azqwSc&fmt=18 42 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2QZhqb0vBw&fmt=18 Chinese Sleep Chant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXUOa1rbOA&fmt=18 (includes God Put A Smile Upon Your Face) Speed of Sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQON2QX6Q7Y&fmt=18 Yellow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOblAilQTeY&fmt=18 Lost! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LS5n3Aprk&fmt=18 The Scientist & Death Will Never Conquer (couldn't see much with the middle ball in the way) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZXRBP0pzDs&fmt=-18 Talk Remix Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-NRumtdp8&fmt=18 Politik http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2IiLymlIBc&fmt=18 Lovers In Japan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXq8TEYVTcI Death & All His Friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yh5fgB-HBM&fmt=18 Don't Panic (includes Dubliners) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnodlrdZr8A&fmt=18 Coldplaying Charity Club Tour Merchandise. All proceeds go to Oxfam Unwrapped. Check out the shop for more items and other colours.
May 19, 200818 yr Do you know if they are going to have a pre sale for the TO show. I got tickets for their last show when they went on sale to the general public and the seats weren't what I wanted.
May 24, 200818 yr I've been wondering too about a pre-sale for TO's show. Also, is Ticketmaster selling the tickets? If I go to Livenation and click on another show (to see where it leads to), they either lead to ticketmaster or the arena's website. Plus, they don't have Coldplay listed as coming soon...and I don't think it's because the sales is in June because they have other bands listed with sales in June. >___<
May 24, 200818 yr I've been wondering too about a pre-sale for TO's show. Also, is Ticketmaster selling the tickets? If I go to Livenation and click on another show (to see where it leads to), they either lead to ticketmaster or the arena's website. Plus, they don't have Coldplay listed as coming soon...and I don't think it's because the sales is in June because they have other bands listed with sales in June. >___< I noticed the same thing. When I looked on ticketmaster it's not even listed. When you search Coldplay they only have a few shows listed.
May 27, 200818 yr I noticed the same thing. When I looked on ticketmaster it's not even listed. When you search Coldplay they only have a few shows listed. I know! I just hope they show Toronto's date soon, since the sales are on the 14th! Where else should we look for tickets? I'm skeptic of using other websites then ticketmaster. Do you think the Best Buy membership card applies to Canadian shows? I hope not.
May 29, 200818 yr Just a heads up. I found out this morning that BestBuy does have a presale starting June 12th at 10am.
May 30, 200818 yr Is anyone willing to spare a presale password to a hardcore fan of Coldplay's...that hasn't been to a concert yet because I'm super slow on getting tickets on ticketmaster!? (they came on my birthday, the 23rd on their 2006 tour...never got tickets) :D
June 1, 200818 yr Is anyone willing to spare a presale password to a hardcore fan of Coldplay's...that hasn't been to a concert yet because I'm super slow on getting tickets on ticketmaster!? (they came on my birthday, the 23rd on their 2006 tour...never got tickets) :D I think you can still sign up. Codes aren't being given away untill the 5th at 8 am. Go to bestbuy.ca and click on rewards zone and there's a thing there about coldplay presale passwords.
June 2, 200818 yr I think you can still sign up. Codes aren't being given away untill the 5th at 8 am. Go to bestbuy.ca and click on rewards zone and there's a thing there about coldplay presale passwords. Really?! I thought you had to be a member as of May 1st or something. :S
June 4, 200818 yr Really?! I thought you had to be a member as of May 1st or something. :S Doesn't say anything about that on the website. Try sign up anyway it's free
June 5, 200818 yr It seems to be working now. Just got confirmation that a code will be emailed to me.
June 5, 200818 yr Does anyone know of a good site to buy these tickets off of since I live in the US? I noticed they don't have the date listed on ticketmaster, and I thought that maybe that was because I'm in the US. Also I checked the page that is linked to the Coldplay homepage and it had a different date for Toronto (July, I think). Good thing we still have over a week until they go on sale! (I can't use the BestBuy thing because I'm buying more than 2 tickets... :( )
June 5, 200818 yr Ughhh...Yeah I think the date may have changed.... http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/328241/ Shows July 30th as the date
June 5, 200818 yr What a pain! If it's July 30th I can't go!!! October would have been so much better (I go to school in western NY, so Toronto is not terribly far away from there, plus it would have been right before my birthday)! :( :( :( :(
June 5, 200818 yr It seems to be working now. Just got confirmation that a code will be emailed to me. I was at school so I got someone to get it for me and they said they had alot of trouble. But in the end I got confirmation that the code will be emailed to me either the 9th or 10th.
June 5, 200818 yr I was at school so I got someone to get it for me and they said they had alot of trouble. But in the end I got confirmation that the code will be emailed to me either the 9th or 10th. Did you get the confirmation in an email or on the actual bestbuy page? :S Did they really change the date to July 30th...oh man, I won't be able to see them then!! I won't be in the country in July. Great. Just great. I seriously have bad luck. :(
June 5, 200818 yr Why is it just one concert for Toronto though...I wonder what caused the sudden change and to move up it up to July. Erugh.
June 10, 200818 yr the best buy preseale is gone!! boo! is there anywhere else i can get a presale code??
Create an account or sign in to comment