✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these still available?

I very much doubt it. You need to be quick!!:rolleyes:

If you need a ticket... I have an extra one... Section 310... It's an amazing section, which I've requested to sit in before... I'm selling it below face value... Msg me if you're interested :) I'm quite keen on it going to a fellow fan and not to waste!

Did anyone win tickets throught the ticketmaster auction?

i won my tickets through there and they say i have to pick them up at the box office the same day, is this true?

i just would rather have my tickets on me now, so i have peace of mind.

Did anyone win tickets throught the ticketmaster auction?

i won my tickets through there and they say i have to pick them up at the box office the same day, is this true?

i just would rather have my tickets on me now, so i have peace of mind.

no its not true. i went to the ticketmaster counter at the sunrise records near my house and they gave me the tickets. which tickets did you win?

i have floor row 13 for the show, both nights.

just i had to put them on pops' credit card at the time, cuz i didnt really think id win both and itd be such a hassle for him to go down to the ACC and get them and go home.

So my family ended up getting 4 tickets, 2 in the same section.

I was just looking for some advice on which ticket to pick..

1. section 309, row 18, seats 9-10

or

2. section 105, row 27, seats 12-13

:D:D

Take one of the section 309 tickets! You'll have a pretty great view with them... They're actually closer than you may think. Section 105 is way in the back corner... You don't want to sit there.

2 COLDPLAY TICKETS FOR FACE VALUE

I am selling 2 Coldplay tickets to the July 30th show in Toronto at ACC.

They are located in Section 310, Row 10.

Next to stage, direct view of stage in uppper bowl.

$240 for the pair - FACE VALUE!!!

I am located in Mississauga, you pick them up.

If interested, email me: [email protected]

or send me a PM

Thanks and Good Luck

Hi guys! I'm going to the Toronto show. I'm really excited because I get to meet the band. It's a long story, but my cousin knows Chloe (who's engaged to Johnny but I'm sure all of you know that xD) and we (my mom & aunt and I) are seeing the show with her (and my cousin and his wife). So we're going to be able to go back stage. I also get to meet the baby and I'm very excited for that as well. =]

I'll tell everyone how it went if people are interested! Can't wait. Hope everyone has a great time. :D

ETA: Does anyone know the opening acts for the show?

Hi guys! I'm going to the Toronto show. I'm really excited because I get to meet the band. It's a long story, but my cousin knows Chloe (who's engaged to Johnny but I'm sure all of you know that xD) and we (my mom & aunt and I) are seeing the show with her (and my cousin and his wife). So we're going to be able to go back stage. I also get to meet the baby and I'm very excited for that as well. =]

I'll tell everyone how it went if people are interested! Can't wait. Hope everyone has a great time. :D

Thats incredible! Definitely looking forward to hearing from you after the show!

I have a pair of tickets for the 30th show -- Section 122 Row 28 Seats 11 &12 that I REALLY need to sell as I only want to go to the 31st show. I'm ony asking 200 for the pair which is below face value. Please PM if you or anyone else is interested!!!

I strongly disagree - take the lowers. Otherwise you'll feel like you're not even there. Row 18 is the last row.

So my family ended up getting 4 tickets, 2 in the same section.

I was just looking for some advice on which ticket to pick..

1. section 309, row 18, seats 9-10

or

2. section 105, row 27, seats 12-13

Crap! I found out about this too late!

Did you have to apply for it or was it just a random draw?

It was on a first come first served basis... I think both my boyfriend and I each won a pair :)... Atleast I'm assuming... The message was rather vague:

"Congratulations your request was a success. You will receive an email in two days with instruction on how to access the exclusive sound check party"

So does that mean, yes? lol Anyone else get that same message? I'm seriously hoping it does.

I strongly disagree - take the lowers. Otherwise you'll feel like you're not even there. Row 18 is the last row.

Have you ever seen a show from either section? 105 is waaaaay at the back... It's super far away and shoved in the corner... Those tickets always sell last because no one wants them. 309 is actually really close... I've sat in 310 before and you honestly don't feel like your in upper seating at all. Regardless, Coldplay has a way of making every seat feel like an amazing one!

It was on a first come first served basis... I think both my boyfriend and I each won a pair :)... Atleast I'm assuming... The message was rather vague:

"Congratulations your request was a success. You will receive an email in two days with instruction on how to access the exclusive sound check party"

So does that mean, yes? lol Anyone else get that same message? I'm seriously hoping it does.

I think it means you got them! Congrats! Is it wrong that I'm a tad bit jealous? lol

We expect a full review with pictures hehe. Have a blast!

I am SO excited! SEVEN DAYS!

I was just watching some videos of Coldplay the last time they were in Toronto when they called us the best audience they ever had and how he couldn't wait to come back with new songs! It should be an amazing concert..

ETA: Does anyone know the opening acts for the show?

You WHAT ??? :stunned:

you're so damn lucky !!!!

Im looking forward to read how it went and see your pics ! :dance:

I'm selling 2 tickets for July 30th in Toronto - INTERESTED?

I have 2 tickets for the Wed. July 30th show in Toronto, at Air Canada Centre. I bought these originally but then ended up getting better seats. I'm only looking to get face value for them - $226 for the pair, or best offer. Please let me know if any interest.

The seats are in Sec. 321, first row!! Excellent view of the stage!!