✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up getting Center row 14 floors for the second show, the guy I called from ticketmaster was really cool, and managed to grab them right when they went on sale at like 10:10ish. I think I got pretty damn lucky :D

I got floor seats, row 41. Kinda crappy since I'm 5'1" but way better than when I saw them in the 300's. Then again, everything's crappy after seeing them at the Much Music I & I all those years ago.

But still so happy I got tix! It was crazy that morning!

I know how you feel. I saw them at the Kool Haus and I was literally front and centre, less then 4 meters between Chris and I the whole show.:D Meaning I could take pictures with my disposable camera and they'd be good without a zoom.

Yeah I still have to decide who to go with. 3 people wanted to go with me, that would be 4 tickets. I got 2. But it should be okay, becase one of my friends isn't sure if she wants to pay that much anway, one didn't care that much, and one is my sister so although she loves them she'll be okay with not going if my other friend (who isnt sure about the money) wants to go.

Anyone ever been in the 104 section, or around there for any concert?

I have a choice from 4 pairs of tickets. Two of the pair are in the higher price range so I would like one of these. So it is between section 101 and 310. Which seats are better?

Go with the 310 one. You'll be looking over the stage and you're 8 rows in which is fairly decent too. Section 101 is a fair ways back and you'll have to squint to make out Chris and the gang.

Hi

I have two sets of tickets. A pair for me and a friend and another set for a friend and her boyfriend. I am trying to choose which one is the best for me. I have section 108 row 26 and section 101 row 23. Any idea from anyone? The last ACC concert seats I had was on the floor and people did not stand up for the artist. But I have been to see Coldplay at the Molson Amph and I know everyone stands and being a short person any help would be great with regards to which seats to take. I am so happy that I scored tix knowing what happened last time they were in town (sold out in what 7 minutes?). Thanks.

Hi

I have two sets of tickets. A pair for me and a friend and another set for a friend and her boyfriend. I am trying to choose which one is the best for me. I have section 108 row 26 and section 101 row 23. Any idea from anyone? The last ACC concert seats I had was on the floor and people did not stand up for the artist. But I have been to see Coldplay at the Molson Amph and I know everyone stands and being a short person any help would be great with regards to which seats to take. I am so happy that I scored tix knowing what happened last time they were in town (sold out in what 7 minutes?). Thanks.

Stick with your 108 tickets, the view is much better than section 101. I've sat in 103 before and i was mad that i paid full price when realistically I was sitting on the opposite end of the venue.

Stick with your 108 tickets, the view is much better than section 101. I've sat in 103 before and i was mad that i paid full price when realistically I was sitting on the opposite end of the venue.

Ahhh is it really bad?:( I'm in 104...I had some tickets in the 300s on the side but I changed them. I think they were still pretty pricy though, maybe even the same price.

any idea if they're going to have a pit section on the floor right in front of the stage? i'm bidding on the row 6 floor seats through ticketmaster. i want the closest possible seats and row 6 is the best i can find

I'm a lurker here but decided to come out of hiding since the Toronto shows are nearing. I'm going to both nights. I got the first night on BestBuy presale - floors, row 36 & the second night I have section 101, lower stands. I may be interested in swapping for floors if anyone is interested.. I do have one seat, row 41 for the second night as well. I HAD to grab it when it came up! After hearing the Brixton concert this afternoon on BBC 1, I'm SO psyched about the Toronto shows!!

PLEASE help for toronto shows!

I tried soo hard to get floors or anything close for one of the two shows at the acc in toronto on july 30/31st... No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get good seats. Now I'm left in desperation!!

Was anyone able to get the first few rows on the floor and if so hoooww did you get them?! (or any good seats at that) it seems like those seats never go to the TRUE fans who go to appreciate the music and talent and the scalpers end up getting these seats... can anyone be kind enough to assist me on my search for the first few row floor seats?! it will be greatly appreciated!! It will mean the world to me

lower bowls... is section 104 something you would be interested in?

and is it LFLR, RFLR, or CFLR???

I have Left Floors in Row 40. Ideally I'd like lower bowl seats in section 108, 109, 118 or 119. The only reason I'm willing to trade is because me and my friend are really short so it might be hard to see the stage.

I tried soo hard to get floors or anything close for one of the two shows at the acc in toronto on july 30/31st... No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get good seats. Now I'm left in desperation!!

Was anyone able to get the first few rows on the floor and if so hoooww did you get them?! (or any good seats at that) it seems like those seats never go to the TRUE fans who go to appreciate the music and talent and the scalpers end up getting these seats... can anyone be kind enough to assist me on my search for the first few row floor seats?! it will be greatly appreciated!! It will mean the world to me

I actually got 25 row floors through ticketmaster for the july 30th show....they were the first set of tickets that came up and i was pretty shocked--it must have been a fluke--it was the first time i didn't curse ticketmaster.

i'm the biggest idiot ever because i landed row 38 on ticketmaster... but than I thought about the concert back in 06 and how far away these rows were and i figured I'd be better off in secton118/119 or 108/109 (my favourite sections) but of course, after that all i kept getting were 300's.. and now i'm just out of luck:(