✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got tickets to the second show.

I went on when they went on sale to the general public for the first show but it kept saying they coudn't match my request so it told me to try for the show that had been added an I got pretty good seats. Lower bowl.

After a frantic 1:38 of searching for tickets, i managed to get ONE for the second show in section 119. Not bad, but not the 7th row that i saw them from last time.

I'll be the loser there alone if you want to say hi! But, i will be a really happy loser.

Still waiting to hear if my friend whom i couldnt get a ticket for is still my friend :S

i got sec 117 row 24

do you think ill be able to see? hopefully where im sitting i wont be behind the stage o.o

10am at ticketmaster.ca was frantic ill tell ya that haha

im driving up from windsor, i cant remember, is there an ACC parking lot or anything?

What do you guys think is better section 122 or RFLR row 46 @ ACC...I'm thinking they are almost the same....but I have to choose eventually:\

i've been floor about 40 rows back before.

its great if youre tall.

if not (like me), you just better hope the people in front of you aren't tall, or get a number to a good chiropractor for the next morning.

for visibility, the bowl is better but for the crowd, floor takes it.

i've been floor about 40 rows back before.

its great if youre tall.

if not (like me), you just better hope the people in front of you aren't tall, or get a number to a good chiropractor for the next morning.

for visibility, the bowl is better but for the crowd, floor takes it.

thanks that really helped:D...and to anyone out there I may be selling my sec 122 tickets for the July 30th show in the near future so let me know if you're interested!

With a little help from my amazing boyfriend I managed to snag a row 22 floor seat for the show on the 30th yesterday morning! SO excited!

with a little help?

any tips on getting good floor seats- as in, did you just try to get tickets right at the sale time? I'm gunning for good floor seats at the Ottawa concert.

thannkksss

After a frantic 1:38 of searching for tickets, i managed to get ONE for the second show in section 119. Not bad, but not the 7th row that i saw them from last time.

I'll be the loser there alone if you want to say hi! But, i will be a really happy loser.

Still waiting to hear if my friend whom i couldnt get a ticket for is still my friend :S

haha, I'm going alone too! 'tis okay, i'm sure they'll be plenty of us really happy losers there! My friend who I thought I'd be going with never got back to me before tickets went on sale... but honestly, it was rather nice not having to worry about finding two tickets together for a change! i never would have gotten a floor seat if i had to worry about that lol

What do you guys think is better section 122 or RFLR row 46 @ ACC...I'm thinking they are almost the same....but I have to choose eventually:\

Woah I had no idea there were 46 rows! I thought there were only 40... It may be pretty far back but I'd take the floor seat... 122 is in the corner... It's generally one of the sections people stay away from... Just bring a pair of really high heels... and a really big book to stand on! lol

do you think visibility will be alright from section 117?

the seating chart off ticketmaster is kinda vague, i hope we're not behind the stage :stunned:

it's actually right beside the stage... you'll have a really good view... mostly depends what kind of set-up they have on stage though... a few parts may be blocked... no way of telling 'til you get there!

it's actually right beside the stage... you'll have a really good view... mostly depends what kind of set-up they have on stage though... a few parts may be blocked... no way of telling 'til you get there!

haha thanks. hopefully it'll be alright.

any idea where to park? :thinking:

im sooooo stoked

cant wait.

was anyone else confused when they added that 2nd show out of nowhere? i thought it was a phishing site and i was getting scammed lol

haha, I'm going alone too! 'tis okay, i'm sure they'll be plenty of us really happy losers there! My friend who I thought I'd be going with never got back to me before tickets went on sale... but honestly, it was rather nice not having to worry about finding two tickets together for a change! i never would have gotten a floor seat if i had to worry about that lol

ya, im not too concerned. i mean, once the music starts you cant/dont want to your friends anyways! I think if i went into it only looking for 1 ticket i would have gotten something a little better, but im pretty happy with my seat. Since it's a weekday, it will also make it easier getting there after work and stuff and not having to worry about meeting up with people.

Only a month and 15 days to go!

edit: oh, and my friend who i didnt get a ticket for is still my friend! phew!

With a little help from my amazing boyfriend I managed to snag a row 22 floor seat for the show on the 30th yesterday morning! SO excited!

wicked! You're like 7 rows in front of me haha I was in row 26 last time and it was (from what I remember) pretty sweet visibility. But I'm also 6'2 and am likely the person pissing off people behind me. I'm guessing 29 shouldn't really be too different!

I went on directly at 10 on Saturday and tried to see if I could get any closer but got row 49 or something. Tried again and they were sold out. Thank god for the presale!

For those wondering about parking, theres a few lots down on Lakeshore around the area where the big Loblaws is. It's a sketchy walk by itself, but after the concerts it's usually a walk filled with drunk Coldplay fans belting out some tracks.

I got floor seats, row 41. Kinda crappy since I'm 5'1" but way better than when I saw them in the 300's. Then again, everything's crappy after seeing them at the Much Music I & I all those years ago.

But still so happy I got tix! It was crazy that morning!