✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

I'm going to the show on the 30th too. I have center floor seats, row 33. Are these seats any good? I'm hoping to have a good view.

Floor seats are always good if you have no trouble seeing over people in front of you.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an extra pair for sale - an outstanding pair in Section 110, Row 8, that is side by side, for the Toronto coldplay show on July 31, 2008.

This pair puts you 8 rows away from coldplay, literally.

I sat in these exact seats last time Coldplay was in Toronto and took some pictures (my camera is terrible and doesn't have image stabilization, so they are a little blurry, but you get an idea of how close you are to the band and how good your seats are).

PM if interested.

145308064_o.jpg145308069_o.jpg

Hey everyone!

Due to an error on Ticketmaster's part, which they refuse to correct, I have an extra ticket for the first Toronto show on July 30th, which I can't use, as I already have another. It's section 310, which I've sat in before, and absolutly loved. The view is great. I'm selling the ticket at face value, however I'm willing to negotiate for less. I just really want to see this ticket used by a fan, and not just thrown out. Message me if you're interested :)

I'm in need of some advice. I've got two pairs of tickets. One pairs in Section 117 in Row 7 right next to the stage. The others are right floors in Row 25. Which ones better?

I'm leaning towards the 117 section, but I'm afraid I might be at too much of an angle at the side. The floors would be great... but I'm afraid I might be too short to enjoy the view to the stage.

I'm in need of some advice. I've got two pairs of tickets. One pairs in Section 117 in Row 7 right next to the stage. The others are right floors in Row 25. Which ones better?

I'm leaning towards the 117 section, but I'm afraid I might be at too much of an angle at the side. The floors would be great... but I'm afraid I might be too short to enjoy the view to the stage.

Go for the row 25 floors. Coldplay drops a lot of pretty things ie: balls and butterflies... I know, personally I can't wait to be a part of that! You won't get that same experience in any other section... 25 rows really isn't that far back!

does anyone know why the July 31st show isnt showing on Coldplay's website under tour dates? it is still on, right?

I had two pairs, one for each date and decided to keep the ones for the 31st since those are 1st row 100s...but I'm a bit worried since that concert isnt showing on their site

Also, I have an extra pair of tickets for sale to the July 30th show: section 104, row 30 i believe, i'm selling them for $233 which is what I paid, if interested, send me a msg.

According to ticketmaster and livenation they are still playing the show

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100040C6B8AD6927?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

http://www.livenation.com/search/intermediateSearch/searchstring/coldplay/collection/events/offset/0/hits/50/notlucky/1

I understand your concern since on their webpage and other general media they only list the wednesday show for July. But I have tickets to the thursday show and hope Chris and all to be there. If anyone has any theories on why the thursday show (which is sold out) is not listed, please let me know. Thanks.

I wouldn't read too much into the show not being there. They added the show after the July 30th was sold out on the same day so my guess is that they're still in the process of updating it.

Plus, they've mailed out tickets for both shows so I'm fairly confident that they will be coming on both days.

hey, I have tickets for the same 25th row---i'm hoping the view is good from there.

See you there! Which side are you sitting? Left, right or center?

I'm 25th row right......center would have been better but i can't be too choosy. i checked with ticketmaster and they said that there will be 46 rows on the floor.

I'm 25th row right......center would have been better but i can't be too choosy. i checked with ticketmaster and they said that there will be 46 rows on the floor.

Shoot.. I'm on the left side. In that case, just keep your eyes peeled for a waving lunatic and you'll know its me. :D

Judging by the MSG performance I'd be interested to know how far those stage extensions come out though. I'm still debating if I should sit in the floors section or in Section 117. Decisions decisions...

Hello - I have a pair of EXCELLENT tickets available for the THURSDAY 7/31 show at the ACC - section 117 row 14 - if interested let me know - only looking for face value - thought I would post here before ebay to try and get in the hands of a fan... Tickemaster charges are $233... pm if interested (i'm in the USA not Toronto)

Toronto Tickets for sale 7/31

Hello - I have an excellent pair of tickets for the 2nd Toronto show at the ACC on THURS 7/31 - great seats - section 117 row 14 - face value if interested let me know!

ok so i bought 2 floor tickets in the 6th row for my friend and i through the auction on ticketmaster but i have a slight problem. my friend can't go anymore. i don't know anyone else who'd want to go and i can't even sell it since ticketmaster won't allow it. they won't give me the tickets until the show and i'll need to present the credit card i used to buy them to get in. wtf can i do? i paid quite a lot of money for that pair of tickets. plus, they're AMAZING seats, center and REALLY close to the stage

ok so i bought 2 floor tickets in the 6th row for my friend and i through the auction on ticketmaster but i have a slight problem. my friend can't go anymore. i don't know anyone else who'd want to go and i can't even sell it since ticketmaster won't allow it. they won't give me the tickets until the show and i'll need to present the credit card i used to buy them to get in. wtf can i do? i paid quite a lot of money for that pair of tickets. plus, they're AMAZING seats, center and REALLY close to the stage

That is a tough situation and I feel for you since I'm also trying to sell some tickets (bought for the July 30th show during presale and got better ones for the July 31sst show). If I could afford to take those tickets off your hands I so would..but since they are from the auction they must be pricey. Really hope you find a true fan out there to sell them too..or heck just meet a new friend and go!!:D

yeah i'm really worried because i don't think i'll be able to sell that one extra ticket i bought for my friend for even a fraction of the price i paid. i have no idea what i should do with it