✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lost?: Yellow Number 2?

Napoleon

Wellll I wouldn't say its similar to Yellow in that one reminds me of the other, because Lost-acoustic is a piano thing and Yellow is an edgy guitar thing, but after hearing a few seconds of it I definitely fell in love with the melody and the piano (organ on the album) progression. Ha but still, they're entirely different songs so its rather silly to be comparing their musical similarities...

But lets just say if I had never heard Coldplay and the first thing I heard was Lost-acoustic, I would DEFINITELY fall in love (although maybe not as much as I did when I heard Yellow :P)

ohhhh.... i did NOT get that lol.

well, In that case... I think it reminds me more of in my place aswell, i don't think coldplay will ever capture the magic of yellow in anything again, something about that song is just pure magic :D

ohhhh.... i did NOT get that lol.

well, In that case... I think it reminds me more of in my place aswell, i don't think coldplay will ever capture the magic of yellow in anything again, something about that song is just pure magic :D

I'll second that pure magic statement :D

Especially now that they're headed in a new direction, we most likely won't see any Yellow repeats...

no... don't say that... of course they will play yellow live

DUH they'll play Yellow live, haha. I meant we probably won't hear any songs in the same style on future albums, especially Viva ;)