✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Dec-08 - Manchester, MEN Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

I'm in Block N, lower tier right next to the stage! :D

I can't wait. Went to Twisted Logic Tour at Bolton Reebok. One of the best nights of my life. I've been to MEN before so I know the sound will be great.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had their tickets sent through to them? Am still waiting for mine to come through. Tried to call MEN direct but the automated speaker says that they can't discuss tickets unless the event is in the next 5 days...

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm jealous you guys get to be all together, but happy for you all, you have waited a long time while we all rattled on

did you see my sig? only days left to go :D after having the counter start at 4 months something its amazing!! thought we'd never get here!!

ticketb*stard :)

that's why then! we went with See Tickets

It's the best Jen. i am really so excited for you all. you know we will all be crowded around our computers waiting for reports and reviews. almost like being there.

I know!! And there's a difficult decision to make:

Take revenge for all the long, drawn-out reviews which had me on the edge of my seat dying for more information

OR

Take pity on everyone else and type my fastest ever to get a review up ASAP

:laugh3:

Coldplay Tickets FOR SALE!!! MEN 11/12/2008!!!

I have for sale 2 sets of Coldplay Tickets for the M.E.N arena, 11/12/2008!!!

1 set (i.e a set of 2 tickets) is for the upper tier of the M.E.N

And 1 set (again with 2 tickets) is for the lower tier of the M.E.N

if anyone is interested, please reply to this message!

I have unfortunately been let down by some 'friends' that said that they would come with me, but now it comes to payment time they have bailed and now do not want to pay/come! :(

I therefore have 4 tickets that I do not need and would love to sell them to a fellow Coldplay fan!

So yeah, any inquiries welcome,

many thanks xxxx

as far as I know, the exit is on Great Ducie Street. and whenever I've been past it coming out of other gigs, its heavily securitied up because it opens straight out onto the main road. the pavement is only wide enough for 3/4 people to walk side by side, and the traffic is usually mental. I can see them either doing a blue-light dash the second the show ends or waiting a few hours for people to clear the area.

if you wanted to try and see them, I'm guessing before the gig would be your best bet. or work out which hotel they're staying at on the 11th.

oh, and I don't know of any meet-up at the moment

Being right in the city centre and attached to one of the main train stations in Manchester, the MEN Arena is not really conducive for that kind of thing as there are people all over the place all through the day and night, including drunks who probably don't even know who Coldplay are. That is if you haven't been run over by a taxi or fallen mistakenly off Platform 7 and stuck under a train on its way to Bolton Central. That said, good luck! :D

I know!! And there's a difficult decision to make:

Take revenge for all the long, drawn-out reviews which had me on the edge of my seat dying for more information

OR

Take pity on everyone else and type my fastest ever to get a review up ASAP

:laugh3:

sometimes your brain is spazzed out you cant think straight when you get home, but Pris did torture us making us wait for the meet and greet info at houston. you will have to see what level of heaven you are in when you get back, your feet may not be touching the ground!! hheheheheheh:rolleyes:

Hi there,

I have some tickets to spare for this show, some of my party have let me down at the last minute :rolleyes:

If anyone's interested, they're on eBay at the moment; just find seller munkinibbles.

I cannot wait for the gig, it's the highlight of my year!! Just 11 days now!

M x

Hi guys,

Long time reader, first time poster.

Going to this gig, cannot wait! Not seen them since Reebok Stadium.

Like the member above I have had 2 people let me down just tonight. Now I have 2 tickets up for sale. Face value. I don't like putting tickets on ebay so I thought I'd offer them directly to the fans.

They are in block 113 and on row L. Next to me :-) They are valued at £42.50. Please don't hesistate to contact me. My email is [email protected].

Cheers guys