✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Dec-08 - Manchester, MEN Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

ITS TODAY!!!!!!!![/font][/b][/size][/color]

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS TODAY!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:O

:dance: :dance:

have fun and don't forget to bring us a little report :sneaky:

JEN!!!!!!!!!

IT'S COLDPLAY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

So excited for you guys:dance:

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww :D

sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:kiss:

How much is it to park at the multi story car park at the m.e.n,it's a while since I was last there?

I've not parked in town for a year or two. Might be easier to park at G-Mex depending what else is on tonight. last time I parked there it was a flat rate after 18:00 and I think it was about £6

I dont think i have ever been so excited for a group of Coldplayers as i am for you guys right now!!! you have waited sooooooooooooooooooooooo Long!!!!!

We are expecting the most amazing reviews and pics!!! set the bar for the rest of us!!

freuden slip right there if one ever came out of my mouth

I dont think i have ever been so excited for a group of Coldplayers as i am for you guys right now!!! you have waited sooooooooooooooooooooooo Long!!!!!

We are expecting the most amazing reviews and pics!!! set the bar for the rest of us!!

freuden slip right there if one ever came out of my mouth

you're doomed then :p I can never remember the setlist at the best of times, let alone when I'm this excited. (Ian might manage that bit though) as for my review, I can tell you right now its basically going to be SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :laugh2: :laugh2: :dance:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/color][/size][/font] :laugh2: :laugh2: :dance:

We love those reviews!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D