✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2008: VIVA LA VIDA TOUR - EASY THREAD FINDER (updated 6-Oct-08)

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking about Will's birthday, and the fact that they'll have a show on his birthday. So I was wondering who was gonna attend that special night, and realised that there was no thread for July 31st in Toronto... :uhoh:

They've added a second date for NJ in October :D

It's Monday, October 27th at the Izod Center in East Rutherford NJ. I'm not sure if they have it on their official site, I haven't checked it in a while.

still not on there :\

I was just thinking about Will's birthday, and the fact that they'll have a show on his birthday. So I was wondering who was gonna attend that special night, and realised that there was no thread for July 31st in Toronto... :uhoh:

i thought there was one, will go have a look

Edit: nooooo there isn't, BUT there is now :D

• 2 months later...
Last nights show i stockholm were AWESOME, before they started play there were a classical track played, anyone who knows the name of it?

You mean this Viennese Waltz song?

Johann Strauß II - An der schönen blauen Donau (english: On The Beautiful Blue Danube)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

is viva la vida tour gonna be the biggest world tour of the last twenty years, when the south american concerts will be announced, in terms of number of concerts?

it already plays more venues than any rolling stones, madonna, bon jovi and u2 tour!

there are a couple of red hot chili peppers' with 180 concerts (i'm relying on wikipedia) for californication/by the way promotion

but i've spotted a 222 concerts tour in 1988 by metallica, coldplay has a 159 one now plus south america so they're not gonna beat it!

anyway i've been considering only large scale tours, not mid sized band that may play hundreds of very small venues and clubs

• 11 months later...