September 9, 200818 yr when they played ROL did they have the whole band or just chris on piano? Can't remember... I think Chris and johnny only.
September 9, 200818 yr yes i was there !! ROL indeed, COL of course, and that's it for the special bits. Everything else was the usual tracklist, except Yes! Oh and strawberry swing has been played. i think Yes is my another favorite with ROL and i will also make a huge petition now asking them to play Yes too to ask them not to stop playing it. yes i will definitely do it because fans have their rights to ask their favorite band to ask for a live performance of their favorite song of the band.
September 9, 200818 yr Can't remember... I think Chris and johnny only. actually ROL doesn't have any drums playing.
September 9, 200818 yr i think Yes is my another favorite with ROL and i will also make a huge petition now asking them to play Yes too to ask them not to stop playing it. yes i will definitely do it because fans have their rights to ask their favorite band to ask for a live performance of their favorite song of the band. Well Yes is great in my opinion, but i'm so glad they played COL and Speed of sound... I don't really like ROL though, but i forgot one important thing: they DIDN'T played ROL completely, i mean just half of the song maybe, the first part.
September 9, 200818 yr when they rehearse it well they will play and i'll continue my posts to oracle,coldplay.com and also my petition furthur to get my results. if some people don't like it we like it very much and will care to see it live!
September 9, 200818 yr Hey everyone, just got back from the show: that was AMAZING !! :thumbsup: The show began a little late, but it was totally worth it! My only disappointement (as Charley said) was that there was only one encore with Yellow. The crowd was so wild I thought they were going to come on stage a second time, but it was already over :cry: Such a perfect night :smug: I'll give more details tomorrow, now I'm going to make sweet dreams about tonight :happy: Legal Princess: I'm sorry, I looked for you but I couldn't found your orange scarf :embarassed: I arrived around 8.00 p.m. At one point, I was making signs to a friend who was in the standing area, perhaps you "saw" me, I was the one holding my program and waving it to the crowd :lol:
September 9, 200818 yr ^please give one detail to me about reign of love and afterwards you can go! please give me some detail please
September 9, 200818 yr i'm here now secretly... it's 1 a, here here's the list then i;m off: life in technicolor violet hill clock in my place speed of sound cemetries of london chinese sleep chant 42 fix you strawberry swing god put a msile upon your face talk b-stage: the hardest part viva la vida lost the scientist death will viva remix politik reign of love lovers daahf yellow the escapist and no chris didn't sing in the phone bummer :(
September 9, 200818 yr wow both my favorites Yes and ROL were played. a very huge yay again to my favorite one and only favorite band in the world. COLDPLAY.
September 9, 200818 yr i'm here now secretly... it's 1 a, here here's the list then i;m off: life in technicolor violet hill clock in my place speed of sound cemetries of london chinese sleep chant 42 fix you strawberry swing god put a msile upon your face talk b-stage: the hardest part viva la vida lost the scientist death will viva remix politik lovers daahf yellow the escapist yes reign of love meybe charley left too early? and no chris didn't sing in the phone bummer :( THANKS!!!......i like the change!!!!!
September 9, 200818 yr THEY PLAYED YES?! OH MY GOD ! THIS IS THE PERFECT SETLIST! JUST bring back square one to make it PERFECTLY PERFECT!
September 9, 200818 yr THEY PLAYED YES?! OH MY GOD ! THIS IS THE PERFECT SETLIST! JUST bring back square one to make it PERFECTLY PERFECT! strawberry swinger are you on the moon now?:D
Create an account or sign in to comment