✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

09-Sep-2008: The Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Are there really people already out there waiting? I have numbered seats (Section F, Row1) but how soon do you think I should arrive ?

No way ????!!!

I'm also section F, but row 2 lol (DAMNIT !!) :p !!!!

I've studied A LOT pictures of POPB and I really think these seats are really great :D !!

And you can arrive just few minutes before the show, no matter !!

I think I 'll be there around 8pm !!!

To my mind, the boys will probably be a little late because of their appearance to Le Grand journal (from 7pm to 8pm !!)...

CAN'T WAIT :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank's ! I hadn't seen it. Interesting. I think i'll be on the opposite side as you'll be if i don't make a mistake. Jeremy will be on my side but closer to the stage. Me D, and him F. I should have bought F,never mind. Next time, say for Muse, i'll be very careful. I'll remember it.

All right then, Princess 'Orange Scarf ' gate D and some Coldplaying fans in Gate F Row 2. I'll be there around 7:30 wearing a black Converse T Shirt. Hope we can have great Coldplaying singalongs.

@Arwen: I bought my tickets a couple of hours after the opening on popb.fr and several Gates were already full!

All right then, Princess 'Orange Scarf ' gate D and some Coldplaying fans in Gate F Row 2. I'll be there around 7:30 wearing a black Converse T Shirt. Hope we can have great Coldplaying singalongs.

@Arwen: I bought my tickets a couple of hours after the opening on popb.fr and several Gates were already full!

ok, well next time I'll probably buy it online too :p

H-6 ! It's getting closer :D