✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

09-Sep-2008: The Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing...

Is it possible to bring a camera to take pictures of the show ? Or there will be thousands of bodyguards looking for every camera at the entrance :( ? And then is it possible to hide the camera in his pants or socks ? :D:D

See all of you tomorrow !

Merci beaucoup pour ta réponse !

Je pense qu'on y aller directement en sortant des cours. Pour la taille, je fais 1m90 et mon pote est plutôt grand aussi donc apparemment ça devrait aller (même si on n'est jamais à l'abri de bras levés devant soi :D)

please, don't be in front of me! or i swear i 'd kill you

No, no fastfoods near Bercy, but the closest Quick restaurant is just across from it, on the other side of the Seine, at the foot of the Bibliothèque François Mitterand. I don't know if I made myself clear :p You just have to cross the bridge (following the metro) and turn on your left. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from Bercy.

Viva La France!

This is a stunning city. Very picturesque (i’m afraid I had to look up the spelling of that).. Iconic landmarks wherever you look, Musee du Louvre, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Bastille, and of course, Tour Eiffel. I didn’t have long to look around, so I made the most of it!

Just got back to my hotel room from a long walk around Paris (in case you hadn’t guessed). Our 5 ‘BeatTheStreet’ tour buses rolled into the city at about 6:15pm this evening. Quite a journey. We started out from Madrid at about 2:30am last night.. One of the guys described it as a ’submarine trip’ (”a very long time, spent in a confined space”). Mind you, I slept soundly most of the way in my confined bunk space on Bus 5. Our driver, Steffan, always gets us safely to the next city as quick as he can.

That was one of the longer trips we have on this European leg. So now, sadly, we leave Spain behind. Barcelona and Madrid were two amazing shows. Maybe the crowds were subconsciously competing with each other!? I met some great volunteers too. The crowds really seemed to be enthusiastic about Intermon Oxfam’s work on Fair Trade. There is plenty more to come, as Coldplay returns to France, for two shows in Paris Bercy (as always, with Oxfam and our volunteers, for company).

Until tomorrow. Au revoir.

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=54

OMG...I'm so excited with tonight :D !!! (I DO hope there is a Quick next to POPB ^^ !!)

But I'm also kinda sad because it's almost Jonny's B-Day (09/11 !!)...I was thinking to do a GIANT banner "HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY SWEET JONNY" but I don't have pen (or a giant piece of paper !!)...

D-day everyone ! ! I've never been so excited ;)

Some of you are already at Bercy :p you're lucky the weather is beautiful today ;)

I can't wait to be tonight, I'll be seated at door S (wearing a black shirt and jeans), and I'll be looking for Chris' masks and orange scarf ;)

perhaps I'll see you there

Enjoy the show !

As your seat is numbered, you can arrive at anytime you want, that's the advantage ;)

Wow, you seem very well seated!! I bought my ticket on the day it was on sale (I was the first in the queue) and I only got a seat in section S :p how did you buy yours?

Jeremy, i won't be far from you as my seat is at Porte D. Have a look i'll wear an orange scarf around my neck.

Arwen, i've also bought it online i was there before tickets were online, i kept on refreshing the page, then when there were on sale i chose Porte D but i should have chosen Porte F which is closer to the stage. I'll be seated down, not on a balcony.