✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers of Japan

Great song ! the accoustic version sounded a bit like till kingdom come !! :D:D

but again , just like Lost? its gonna sound really different on the album I think. And that is gonna be even better !!

' 'See Will, ..... there's a thing ..eh ..MTV we're proborally not going to play there but. . . ' '

Hahahahah:D

Did you like the song?

Personally I like it very much, and I believe its one of the original/old style/classic Coldplay songs!!! :)

Any other opinions?

i agree!!This is one of my favorite songs!!It does sound like the old style but fresh and new.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you like the song?

Personally I like it very much, and I believe its one of the original/old style/classic Coldplay songs!!! :)

Any other opinions?

ok lovers in japan represents a lot for me

and i like it very much too,

it's the best song of the album :):):)

i've nothing else to add

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone noticed that Lovers in Japan has been taken down in Coldplay's discography? as in the section 'Recordings.' it's still under Viva La Vida or Death and All of His Friends, but i thought since it's a single, it should have it's own small little area under 'Recordings.'. just like all the other singles... :confused:

anyone noticed that Lovers in Japan has been taken down in Coldplay's discography? as in the section 'Recordings.' it's still under Viva La Vida or Death and All of His Friends, but i thought since it's a single, it should have it's own small little area under 'Recordings.'. just like all the other singles... :confused:

Yeah I noticed that too. I sent several message to the oracle to know what happened with LiJ but still don't know. I even sometimes dream of an official release with the acoustic version. Hopefully I got the promo single. Let's cross our finger about some news...