✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chinese Sleep Chant

after hearing this on one of the videos you guys kindly posted i noticed that it wasnt on the album tracklist on Play and iTunes. Is this not the album? i think it sounds like their best stuff since A Rush of Blood...

after hearing this on one of the videos you guys kindly posted i noticed that it wasnt on the album tracklist on Play and iTunes. Is this not the album? i think it sounds like their best stuff since A Rush of Blood...

It's a "hidden" track that follows Yes. They're both featured as track 6.

Wow this song sounds like it'll be so beautiful (from the bit we heard in the youtube video). I hope it's long...

That might end up being my old gripe with this album - that it's not drawn out enough. I like songs I can put on and leave going for a while.

but i don't know why after hearing this song chinese sleep chant and yes particularly i really got a sense like what's the real meaning and hope behind a music.

its like it taught me the real meaning of music.

i used to take classical music lessons in India but listening to Chris voice just got me remembered those wonderful days when i am just 11 learning it.

the best on the album imo.

it so reminds me of one i love, 1.36,etc, all those arobtth bsides.. they're my favorite songs actually, very edgy

Right with you on the AROBTTH B-sides being my favorites as well. This entire album seems to have a turn towards that kind of music which, IMO, is fantastic.