✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If u could be in one place right now..where would it be?

::Hayley::

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to be home with my parents, give my Ma and Dad a big hug, and tell them how much I love them. And smeeeeeelllllll Christmas: Christmas tree and cookies, and mistletoe and orange and.... ye know, all sort of Christmassy stuff ezpi_heartbeating.gif

in this place called The Engine Room....they always play a lot of good bands i like, but the damn place is so hard to get into. its either money or booked that are my problems. :evil:

but in places in the world...i would say i wanna be inside the Sistine Chapel. but i'm gonna see it next year....cant wait!!!

hmmm.....i'd say Guy Berryman's house....which ever one.

or the tour bus of coldplay....

I'd like to be on a beach in Mexico or anywhere that is hot and has a beach.
come to my house....hehe you can play the piano....its hot.....and 50 miles from the beach....but if you like snow then dont come because it never snows

i love the new christmassy smilies! :-) woooooooo!yes.....today i'd definitely like to be somewhere warm!!its minus49304390degrees outside :? , well almost :roll: . i'd rather be too cold than too warm, but this is ridiculous! :shock: :D somewhere in the south of spain would be lovely...just walking along the beach looking at the sunset...with my special person of course :wink:

I wanna see a space rocket take off - I'm coming to see you' date=' Ginger! Actually, I wanna GO in a space rocket! Imagine that, looking down and seeing the earth from outer space. Reminds me of a certain Coldplay track ... ![/quote']oh yeah we have NASA here too...hehe i forgot about that....i've never been to a launching...but they do show them on this NASA channel i have. i've been to this space center museum they have for that and its so cool.

haha my dad doesnt think they've been to the moon....i remember watching this show explaing how they could have not visited the moon yet...really interesting...it made me think.

I'd like to be on a beach in Mexico or anywhere that is hot and has a beach.
come to my house....hehe you can play the piano....its hot.....and 50 miles from the beach....but if you like snow then dont come because it never snows

i fucking hate snow, 50 miles from the beach is good enough for me!!! i'll start packing :D