✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If u could be in one place right now..where would it be?

::Hayley::

I'd like to be on a beach in Mexico or anywhere that is hot and has a beach.
come to my house....hehe you can play the piano....its hot.....and 50 miles from the beach....but if you like snow then dont come because it never snows

i fucking hate snow, 50 miles from the beach is good enough for me!!! i'll start packing :D

it only take 45 minutes to get to the beach....if we just listen to coldplay while driving down there...well be there in no time.....its usually quicker....because they changed the speed limit...and we always go about 70 all the way hehe.

i wouldnt want to live were it snows....but i just like to visit the places while its snowing...but not no snow storm.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parachutes is about 45 minutes long, so that's the plan listen to parachutes and we're off to the beach.

The only time I like snow is the first snow fall of the season it's really pretty, after that i can't stand it.

yeah i was in a light snow fall in colorado once and it was beautiful.....it was at night too... :P

Snow is excellent. What a change from the rest of the weather - which is also excellent. Each season has its own merit, in my opinion, and each is welcome to me.

Has your dad seen Capricorn One, where they pretend to go to Mars, but trick the astronauts and take them to the desert to a big hanger and then film it to the rest of the world as if its really Mars! Really clever, but I do think they went to the Moon. I WANT to believe they went to the Moon ......

Snow is excellent. What a change from the rest of the weather - which is also excellent. Each season has its own merit, in my opinion, and each is welcome to me.

Has your dad seen Capricorn One, where they pretend to go to Mars, but trick the astronauts and take them to the desert to a big hanger and then film it to the rest of the world as if its really Mars! Really clever, but I do think they went to the Moon. I WANT to believe they went to the Moon ......

yeah i believe they did..... 8)

it only take 45 minutes to get to the beach....

I live about 10 minutes from the beach but I never go. :shock:

The beach here is too cold to go most of the time of the year. It doesn't even get to beach weather in the summer most of the time, and Pacific Ocean on this side at least the water is always freezing cold! And waves are too strong. If you want to surf then it would be a different story. 8)

And I'm not really a beach person cos I get burnt easily... :?