✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MAX Masters Coldplay

StarsKay

For those who get MAX, particularly those in Australia, don't miss this hour-long exclusive with Coldplay. My eyes were like :stunned: when I saw the commercial so just to let other who aren't aware, it's on tonight :D (GMT+10 June 10)

8.30pm Coldplay: MAX Masters Coldplay

Other. In an Australian television first, Coldplay talk exclusively to MAX. Tune in as the band reveal all about their new album, their decade-long career, and their future. This is must-see viewing for any music fan. Not to be missed! (M)

i have an exam tomorow so i'm not entirely sure if i can record the show on my dvd recorder. but i am more than certain that in typical pay tv fashion it will be repeated half a dozen times over the coming week. as soon as i do get it onto dvd i'll be sure to put on here to share. i've never uploaded anything onto any filesharing sites (even though i download from them daily) rapidshare is free upto 100MB per file isnt it?

have other aussie fans noticed how crazy EVERY single radio station has gone over this new coldplay album. nova just played the entire album in full at midday. triple J (who snubbed X&Y completely) have played almost every song off the album. triple m had that full one hour interview. and violet hill's been getting pretty high rotation on the other stations. my only fear is that this will lead to the band becoming massively popular (U2-esque) forcing them to do a stadium tour as opposed to just sticking to the more intimate medium sized arena's.

i would really appreciate if somebody else took on the burden of recording the show because im drowning in uni work.

ihave other aussie fans noticed how crazy EVERY single radio station has gone over this new coldplay album. nova just played the entire album in full at midday. triple J (who snubbed X&Y completely) have played almost every song off the album. triple m had that full one hour interview. and violet hill's been getting pretty high rotation on the other stations. my only fear is that this will lead to the band becoming massively popular (U2-esque) forcing them to do a stadium tour as opposed to just sticking to the more intimate medium sized arena's.

i would really appreciate if somebody else took on the burden of recording the show because im drowning in uni work.

definitely. though Coldplay have been pretty massive here for quite some time, well since clocks, naturally. as for the study load, you and me both.

it's on right now and ahhh, giving me goosebumps! i love it when things like these go through the musical career so far and just, takes me back to when i first got into this fantasic band! :D:D:D

by the way, to anyone else who is watching, the "VIVA" printed to the back wall is great!:D

also, i love how just guy and will are being interviewed as they rarely talk during interviews. knowing it's just them two at the moment...i don't know, not something you often see!

Hey guys,

I have foxtel iQ and watched it "on demand" last week.

It was an ok documentary, the last 5 minutes with bakery footage are the best, but apart from that I won't lie, I felt it wasn't that special really, it was good, but I had seen it before.

The guy who narrated it said "Chris Martin's insecurities" about 50 times. Basically it just went through Coldplays history, with some archival interview footage. Some good parts with Guy/Will in the bakery.

From what the advertisement promised to what it was, was a big let down fore me. That was my take anyways.

^^

yes the guy who narrated it is Chit Chat who in my opinion knows as much about music as someone who has spent the last 25yrs under a rock. but him aside it was an ok doco. i did record the whole thing in dvd quality and will post it in the multimedia section sometime this weekend. there were a couple of hickups but otherwise it turned out quite well. the channel is replaying the show this sunday night at 8-30.

the interviews didnt exactly tell us anything new besides guy admitting that there not ready to play stadiums ....yet that sort of honesty is always refreshing to hear. and they indirectly implied that they did struggle with the recording of X&Y.

did anyone else record it?

!!! ooooo please!

because i know no one who likes coldplay (pretty much) i feel like when ever they get a mention or a photo in the paper that i donno like they're my boys and i wanna make sure everyone hears/sees them.......

i was chatting to a friend about their album and hes like "i know them! they sing....." he couldnt think of it and i was naming like 80 songs, i feel as if everyone's missing out :\...

haha dont worry i have already recorded the show and its on my hard drive all ready to be uploaded on to rapidshare. i said that in my first post. if i wasnt in the middle of a my exam period i would've had it up yesterday but instead i will do it all tomorow. the file is about 450mb all up and i think it ended up being in widescreen. two downsides to my recording, first there are a couple of info bars that pop up at the bottom for about 30secs at the start and second its in .vob :cry: sorry peeps