A Fun Game That Involves Google!

Arazmire

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to What Indya needs to do !?

Short answer: Many things :)

What i wanted to focus on this blog is few of the key things that will make a big difference to Indya.

1. SSN (Social Security Number) for everyone - Well, if you have been US or any of the european countries, you would have known the importance of such unique number for all the citizens. for the unstarted, this is a killer number, you just need make it mandatory at the transactions we need to monitor.

In India, we have a multitude of such numbers - PAN for tax, voter id for voting. Thankfully, only 2 of these are the big ones. Infact, we started voter id for a while and this had a fair success. I think we stopped because the so-called bahoo wali politicians were getting screwed. And it wont happen overnight or without the political will to do it.

So, as citizen (the regular mundane lot), we need to create a difference by creating enough momentum to this thought. Once, we have SSN, just like PAN number has made a big difference to the tax collection, it will make difference to do many great things like reduce crime, give all an identity, voice and freedom etc. More on this later. But you know this will make a difference.

2. Ban VHP, BJP - i really fail to understand how we tolerate these folks. For the unconvinced, please see the documentary "Final Solution" on Gujrat riots. this movie is banned in Indya for reasons you will know when you watch this. Check it out @

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...