✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This song is pathetic

Fair enough, your opinion is your own.

what was it that you found boring about it?

I really liked it instantly, but that's just me, I'm really interested to hear it from your point of view :)

it just seemed monotomous and repetitive with no real notion of where it was going

to be fair i've never liked coldplay and i probably wont start now

i listen to a lot of prog because i love inventive and unpredictable music with no real structure

i just find it more interesting although i can understand why others may consider it somewhat pretentious

i listen to a lot of prog because i love inventive and unpredictable music with no real structure

i just find it more interesting although i can understand why others may consider it somewhat pretentious

Yes is one of my two favorite bands, so I know exactly what you mean. I was annoyed by Coldplay's predictability for a while, but now I'm just glad to see them changing things up on this album.

However, I love "Viva La Vida", despite the fact that it's not proggy at all. I can't get it out of my head.

to be fair i've never liked coldplay and i probably wont start now

...Wait, then why are you here? Oh yeah...

i like to antagonise

As you can see, so do I, but only to people who do that for no good reason. ;)

Maybe you should go to a forum for a band you actually like? Antagonizing people for fun isn't exactly productive, and it's pretty annoying to the people you're going after.

I just find it amusing that somebody would use their spare time to regularly post on forums about bands they don't even like. Surely there's something more productive or interesting one could do with their time. Like discussing bands you do like, reading a book, building an atomic bomb, touching yourself, or eating lettuce.

Yes - and refrain from creating such openly antagonistic threads.;)

What?? You mean FE just did this for attention?? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:o

And did I also psychically hear yo say that the less we pay attention to these threads, the sooner they DIE??

I actually like FE, but antagonistic threads aren't wroth our time, Hon!!! Go back to your silly threads and give up the mean ones. You're much more fun when you're picking on non-coldplay related enemies,lol.

Pathetic Thread Starter

Seriously, this guy is so sad. We all love Coldplay, so why should some 8 year old who has nothing else better to do, start some pointless thread to get some attention and say he doesn't even like Coldplay get to post on these forums. I can understand criticizing Coldplay at times, because like every single other band or artist, they aren't perfect. Thats what makes them interesting.

If you don't like coldplay, then what are you doing on coldplaying forums you ( *swear word* followed by %^£%&f345$loll!!!213££$.)