July 7, 200818 yr Did you guys know that Pegg's ex-girlfriend in the movie was Cate Blanchett? :shocked2: That crime scene person, and you only saw her eyes? That's been bugging me forever because I thought, "Damn, that actress is probably really pretty!" and I finally googled it. I was right. :P
July 7, 200818 yr I didnt know that before either until I read it here :) I think it's pretty cool to have famous people doing cameo roles !
July 7, 200818 yr Yeah! And apparently Peter Jackson was the Father Christmas that knifed Nick. :lol:
July 12, 200818 yr Haha, great movie, Simon Pegg is just awesome. I love this little bit the most... "uhh...narp?" :D
July 12, 200818 yr ^^Hahahaha I was in stitches in that part! xD Damn, seeing this thread makes me want to pop a bag of popcorn and watch the movie!! *Tries to find DVD*
July 13, 200818 yr Haha, great movie, Simon Pegg is just awesome. I love this little bit the most... "uhh...narp?" :D classic !! :lol:
July 30, 200818 yr I LOVE LOVE LOVE This movie! It's hilarious! And Simon Pegg looks good when he's all serious. :wink3: And it mentions my birthday! :dance: ahaha, that scene in the bar: Angel [Pegg]: You! When's your birthday? Red-head: 22nd of February. Angel: What year? Red-head: Every year! Angel: GET OUT! That has to be one of the best one-liners I've ever heard. :laugh3: hahahahahahah brilliant "by the power of greyskull!!!!!!!!!!!" Love Hot Fuzz. I must watch it again ..... A hidden gem... "It's all right, Andy! It's just bolognaise!" :lol:
July 30, 200818 yr Have you noticed Coldplay in Shaun Of the Dead ? You can see them in the tv talking about the ZombAid action at the and of the movie :) ( )
Create an account or sign in to comment