✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida - CD Single Retail Official release

zzapq

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...or even LiJ acoustic!

I mean, there's practically zero incentive to spend money on this physical single release when:

a) Viva la Vida became available to download almost 3 months ago

b) The b-side can be officially downloaded for free

c) VLV topped the charts ages ago without it and is now old news

:\

Don't understand what's really going on with Coldplay and their single releases this time round.

Also, two singles but only one b-side track so far (ASARY), compared to about 2 or 3 per single previously! :stunned:

But looking at wikipedia, I am reassured to note that there is always 3-4 months in between each single for their previous albums (compared to a couple of weeks in between VH and VLV!!).

So hopefully they get it right with the next one soon :D

...or even LiJ acoustic!

I mean, there's practically zero incentive to spend money on this physical single release when:

a) Viva la Vida became available to download almost 3 months ago

b) The b-side can be officially downloaded for free

c) VLV topped the charts ages ago without it and is now old news

:\

Don't understand what's really going on with Coldplay and their single releases this time round.

Also, two singles but only one b-side track so far (ASARY), compared to about 2 or 3 per single previously! :stunned:

But looking at wikipedia, I am reassured to note that there is always 3-4 months in between each single for their previous albums (compared to a couple of weeks in between VH and VLV!!).

So hopefully they get it right with the next one soon :D

The thing is that in EU the promo track 4 the album was Violet Hill. Was released on May 5th for free download and on May 9th on physical single with as B-Side: "Lost? (Acoustical)"

It Seems that "Viva La Vida" was the promotion song in the USA (maybe in Ausie too, I don't know). To my opinion, it seems less strange to have now viva la vida on single in EU.

Official Release Announce

cpbasicheader.jpg

VIVA LA VIDA - DIE NEUE SINGLE - OUT NOW!

"Viva La Vida" - neue Coldplay Single ab heute überall!

Endlich - die neue Coldplay Single "Viva La Vida" ist ab heute überall als CD erhältlich und natürlich weiterhin als Einzelsong digital in den Downloadshops.

Hol Dir hier "Viva La Vida":

062308vlv.jpg

Germany: icon_flag_de.gif Austria: icon_flag_at.gif Switzerland: icon_flag_ch.gif

• 1 month later...