✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What pissed you off today???

RICK8

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it could be wrose though right? i know the consequences. 215,000 bucks minimum per movie if i get caught. thats why i dont do it that much. when i do do it i use ip address and http blockers so its really safe now.

i dont like the thumbs down thing.

yea it could be wrose though right? i know the consequences. 215,000 bucks minimum per movie if i get caught. thats why i dont do it that much. when i do do it i use ip address and http blockers so its really safe now.

i dont like the thumbs down thing.

well, its what you get for breaking the law:thumbsdown:

ur like this guy: :bandana:

an OUTLAW

i like that guys bandanna actually lol. i haven't broken it in a long time and wheren't you trying to get me to download music with out paying for it? i said i would pay. so you were breaking the law. :thumbsdown:

i would rather be this guy :pimp2:

Oooh, boo. I didn't even see this thread. I totally ranted in the "I hate it when___" thread. :P

My mom answering a call in the middle of a movie we were watching together, so I missed half of the dialogue. GRR.

And for some reason just thinking about the last time I hung out with my friends pisses me off. :angry: I did not enjoy it!

miserable people. I have just been shopping, and not one person could crack a smile, and manners have gone through the window as well. How much does it cost to say please and thankyou these days?

About £1,000 commission??:rolleyes:

Those Cows of Doom are coming your way...

And as you want it so badly, have a rock hard pasty as well...

(I hope you break a tooth or something)

Charming!:P

Did you see that story about one of your bullocks trapped on a ledge at Land's End??:rolleyes: