✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MEN SUCK!

Manders

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i need councilling :shock:

ok................so i've kinda been seeing this guy for a while but we've not made official "going out" status yet.. i brought the subject up the other night and he said he was glad that i did because he'd been thinking about it too.

SO.

he's told me..erm that he loves me :oops: *blush* and i do feel the same... but as we were both in long-term steady relationships with other ppl and ended up being hurt we're both scared of the same thing happening again,....

HEEELP

should i bring up the subject with him again...or leave things as they are.. but then u see it would always be on my mind

*confused* :puppydogeyes:

well, if you both love each other go for it. Don't look at it as you might just get hurt again. Think of getting together with this guy as an oppurtunity for great thigns to happen!

that's all the advice I can give. haha.

Just look at the good side of everything! For every bad possibility' date=' there is a GOOD ONE![/quote']

you're very correct there mi amigo... i usually always think like that. but i dont want to push things too far between us because then i might lose him forever :o

i'll keep you posted :D