August 3, 200818 yr Halftime Report ------------------------------------- Politik is clearly winning over Moses 6-2 Square one has surprisingly surpassed Speed Of Sound 5-3 7 more votes needed
August 3, 200818 yr I changed my mind, I'll ball up in case I actually am right.... semi's: clocks(9) vs. politik(6)---DAAHF's(6) vs. The Scientist(9) Final: Clocks(8) vs. The Scientist(7) Winner: Clocks
August 3, 200818 yr I changed my mind, I'll ball up in case I actually am right.... semi's: clocks(9) vs. politik(6)---DAAHF's(6) vs. The Scientist(9) Final: Clocks(8) vs. The Scientist(7) Winner: Clocks Clocks<Politik -------------------------------Politik<The Scientist DAAHF<The Scientist mine guess
August 3, 200818 yr hello people, my cousin ryan (arazmire) is gone to the store and left me in charge for a bit :sneaky: :laugh3:
August 3, 200818 yr cool. don't mess up or we'll never let you forget it :D........But seriously:veryangry2:, we mean it.
August 3, 200818 yr cool. don't mess up or we'll never let you forget it :D........But seriously:veryangry2:, we mean it. Don't worry i got it under controll :lol:
August 3, 200818 yr RESULTS -------------------------------------- Politik beats Moses 12-3 Square One wows the audience as it beats the favored Speed Of Sound 9-6 This information will not be added to the brackets OR the first post until Chris' Nuts logs on and does so.
Create an account or sign in to comment