✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh dear Chris!!!!

Mimixxx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he can't handle the media?

I remember he freaked out in 2001 as well (not obv to the same extent) but I do remember reading that he went weird at the 2001 NME Awards, got drunk, made a fool of himself and was found by his girlfriend in a train station two hours later. He then spent 18 months completely out of the spotlight, no interviews, nothing. Maybe he'll do the same this time, which means more Guy, Will and Jonny interviews, which aint a bad thing ;) :)

Really' date=' though, isn't that always the question at hand when it come to Chris? :lol:[/quote']

Haha lately yeah, the other guys MUST be getting therepy by now:

Doctor: So what seems to be the problem?

Jonny: My bandmate keeps doing weird things; first he gets a crush on me and kisses me at awards, then he dates a movie star, then he starts a feud with Liam Gallagher, then he throws a rock at a photographer... *Jonny twitches wildly*

Doctor: And how does that make you feel...?

I remember he freaked out in 2001 as well (not obv to the same extent) but I do remember reading that he went weird at the 2001 NME Awards, got drunk, made a fool of himself and was found by his girlfriend in a train station two hours later. He then spent 18 months completely out of the spotlight, no interviews, nothing. Maybe he'll do the same this time, which means more Guy, Will and Jonny interviews, which aint a bad thing ;) :)

Fuck :shocked2: First time I heard of that! Someone please tell me more! lol I need someone to fill me in.... Gosh, didn't realise Chris was capable of doing these things. GOOD!

Oh my, maybe people don't remember that he is a REAL person...

Everyone has bad moments and feeling sad and blue... But we suffer in silence, at home. But he is always in public view (and specially when he started to date Gwynie) and I suppose it's really hard to stand.

:( I hope he'll feel better on September, when they start to prepare new album and have free time for him...

Go Chris, go!!

Fuck :shocked2: First time I heard of that! Someone please tell me more! lol I need someone to fill me in.... Gosh, didn't realise Chris was capable of doing these things. GOOD!

He'd just come back from Australia and was jet-lagged, his relationship was on the rocks and he was completely freaked out about fame and the fact he was sitting on a table with Bono - at the NME Awards the booze is free so he started drinking it - being usually tee total he got drunk v.quickly - made a complete fool of himself and ran away.

Actually it's v.similar to what's happening now; he's in Oz, he was possibly jet-lagged and one of the london papers is reporting that Chris and Gwyns neighbour heard a huge row b/w them before he left where she screamed: 'I can't go on like this' (referring to pappos). This may explain why he went ape at photographer - if pappos are destroying his relationship he's obv. gonna hate them!

Poor Chris :cry:

Oh my God, if this is true it would be so unfair...

Imagine that you're in love of a fantastic guy and you have to split up just for fucking press...

I just wanna cry thinking about it :cry: