✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh dear Chris!!!!

Mimixxx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the guy a friggin' break! Imagine a camera on you 24/7!

Yes, it's a horrible invasion of privacy, but then again, he should've just broken the guy's nose... the car wasn't the one taking the pictures. :stunned:

Thanks for filling me in... man, it's so sad. And not only that, I'm just listening to Stereophonics' "Handbags and Gladrags" and that makes me cry too cos it's one of the sadest songs I've ever heard... and I'm just loosing it right now, I'm actually crying :cry:

Poor Chris.

Someone please turn this music down.

He'd just come back from Australia and was jet-lagged, his relationship was on the rocks and he was completely freaked out about fame and the fact he was sitting on a table with Bono - at the NME Awards the booze is free so he started drinking it - being usually tee total he got drunk v.quickly - made a complete fool of himself and ran away.

Actually it's v.similar to what's happening now; he's in Oz, he was possibly jet-lagged and one of the london papers is reporting that Chris and Gwyns neighbour heard a huge row b/w them before he left where she screamed: 'I can't go on like this' (referring to pappos). This may explain why he went ape at photographer - if pappos are destroying his relationship he's obv. gonna hate them!

Poor Chris

OMG :cry: Poor Chris? If their relationship really is rocky cos of the pappos, then if i were Chris i'd knock 'em for 6! evry1 of 'em :angry: Arrrrrrrrrrrr! :angry:

yes, it has to be annoying with jerks with cameras following you around 24/7 (do the words "princess diana" ring a bell with anyone?), but it's not like he's the ONLY person in the world who has to deal with it... every other celebrity in the world gets the same thing he does, and they deal with it (except bjork, who attacked the hell out of a reporter awhile ago).

as rich as he is doing something he loves, i don't really feel that sorry for him. :/