✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris is back on the market ladies...

amsterdam

Now, I am a married women so I cannot partake in this... BUT I found out this morning that Chris Martin is no longer dating Gwyeth Paltrow. She apparently broke off the relationship after two months (is the girl high?) and has begun dating some prince from some land. ;)

So, he is back on the market ladies. I have enjoy this at a great distance.

:silly:

Jen

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the rumors are true like the marrage thing

chris could propose on xmas day

so he isn`t on the market

soz girls

http://www.maketradefair.com :-)

i dont believe those rumours.....u cant believe everything u read/hear.. :? but hey if it's true and it makes him happy, who are we to complain! ( :puppydogeyes: ) :roll: but i still dont believe it :D :P

It's all rot - look, guys, the damn press make up anything they want to just to keep the story going and the people buying the newspapers. His mum was concerned for him two weeks ago cos she'd heard they'd split up and was worried that he was upset. But I don't know what happened after that. When I spoke to her she hadn't managed to track him down. I wish I knew more, but they're all away on their hols now - GP not included, I believe .... !

Yeah, I'll try. Of course I don't see them very often, and I don't feel quite right about plaguing the poor people with my questions!!!!! :roll: It's also quite difficult not wanting to abuse the relationship in any way by passing on anything that was told to me in confidence. Sometimes it's hard to know where to draw the line .... :-o

victoria' date=' u know them?? that`s awesome.[/color']

Hi Weedy, wot's your real name? :lol: Everyone calls me Vicky. Yeah, most others here know by now that I know Chris's parents 8) and I actually met Chris last year, but hardly knew who he was and hadn't really heard his music! Now I'm kicking myself ....... !!!!!! :twisted: :x I really only got hooked on them after I heard In My Place - can't believe I hadn't taken much notice before! Now I'm obsessed and I spent about 2 hours recently just regaling the virtues of his eldest son to his dad! He seemed pleased, but I fear I could overdo it ... :P :D