✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris is back on the market ladies...

amsterdam

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Weedy, wot's your real name? Everyone calls me Vicky. Yeah, most others here know by now that I know Chris's parents and I actually met Chris last year, but hardly knew who he was and hadn't really heard his music! Now I'm kicking myself ....... !!!!!! I really only got hooked on them after I heard In My Place - can't believe I hadn't taken much notice before! Now I'm obsessed and I spent about 2 hours recently just regaling the virtues of his eldest son to his dad! He seemed pleased, but I fear I could overdo it ...

my real name is kasia (my third name is wiktoria :D but i won`t tell you my 2nd name cuz it sux)

anyway, thanx for being so kind vicky and i must say that i`ve been into coldplay since in my place too.

i feel this place ,the forum, is very warm and i love it.

merry christmas :-)

[quote="weedy_gonzalez

my real name is kasia (my third name is wiktoria :D but i won`t tell you my 2nd name cuz it sux)

anyway, thanx for being so kind vicky and i must say that i`ve been into coldplay since in my place too.

i feel this place ,the forum, is very warm and i love it.

merry christmas :-)

Hey, Wiktoria is like Victoria!!! 8) :)

We all love this forum too!

:-D

Merry Christmas!! :-)

Wiktoria - that looks interesting!!! Come on, Kasia, what's your third name?? Now I am curious...

ok i`ll tell you katharina but let it stay between us ok? :P

my 1st name is kasia (kate), my 2nd name is jadwiga (hedvig) and my 3rd name is wiktoria (victoria).

oh and vicky may i ask you something? well this is really strange but i`d really really REALLY like to know chris` blood group.so if it`s possible for you to ask his parents next time you see them i`d be VERY thankful :D

*is sick in the head*

*lol* i don`t want his blood. the thing is that i got 'a blood group obssesion' and what i do is i basicaly ask ppl their blood groups cuz i believe that ppl with same bloods have similar personalities.my blood type is B+ btw.it`s very rare in europe and comes from asia and africa. however i look like a typical scotch girl :shock:

check this out ppl

Recent News

Break-Up Rumors Not True - December 12, 2002 7:58 PM

Reports of Gwyneth Paltrow's new relationship with Prince Nicolas seem to be unfounded - she's madly in love with Coldplay rocker Chris Martin.

Despite claims over the weekend that the Hollywood star had begun a new romance with the Greek royal, sources in British newspaper The Sun report that her two-month relationship with the British singer has grown increasingly serious.

The Oscar winner has flown her mother Blyth Danner in from Los Angeles to meet her boyfriend.

Paltrow arranged for her mother to fly into London on a private jet, before being whisked off by helicopter to her pals Sting and Trudie Styler's house in Wiltshire so she could introduce mom to Martin.

A friend of Paltrow's says, "Gwyneth was anxious for her mother to meet Chris, but because he has been so busy touring with the band around Europe and she has been filming Ted and Sylvia all the time, it has been difficult for them to arrange a date.

"The dinner party at Sting and Trudie's was the ideal opportunity for them all to meet up.

"I think Chris was really nervous but he carried himself off really well. Blythe absolutely loves him. She thinks he's the best boyfriend Gwyneth has ever had - he was very charming."

Paltrow now intends to spend Christmas Day at Martin's family home in Exeter after meeting the Yellow hitmaker's mother Alison at a recent Coldplay gig.

The source adds, "Chris has said it is cool if she wants to go down for Christmas. It will be a real family affair but Gwyn is a bit nervous."

The pair will round off their Christmas break by going off for a romantic two-week break together in the Maldives - and Paltrow's pal predicts that the happy couple will continue to go from strength to strength.

They say, "As far as Gwyneth is concerned the sky is the limit now. She is head over heels and has told us that Chris is the love of her life."

Source: TeenHollywood.com

buuuuuahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

AAARGH!!! THEY'RE NOT IN EXETER - THE FAMILY'S GONE ABROAD FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!! The press are just making this up - and I think they're making up the rest, too!! I PROMISE I'll find out whether Gwyn is still on the scene or not as soon as I can - and BLOOD GROUP? Phewooo!! Tall order, but I'll try! Chances are, they won't know. I mean - does your dad know what blood group you are? I know mine wouldn't!! :lol:

We have you to set things right here' date=' hun! :D Go and squeeze Mr Martin out about little Christopher... ;)[/quote']

:lol: His dad calls him Christopher! I know the neighbours, too - THEY call him Christopher too! He used to babysit their dog for them .... !!!! £1.00 a day!!! And was very happy to get it, too!