✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris is back on the market ladies...

amsterdam

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is still a little boy from exeter (just like jenny from the block :lol: )

:D i remember him saying after they did Glastonbury that it was the best experience of their career etc........but when he went home he still got told off for not putting the milk away when he was finished with it......heeheehee :-D

Actually, having just been near Exeter on the motorway today, I can tell you that it's more like 80 miles from Bristol. Bristol is about 100 miles from London, and Exeter is quite a bit further than that, I would say (geography's never been my strong point!). :-o :roll:

Kasia, I know Chris's parents because his kid brother is in the same school/year/rugby team as my son. It's a boarding school, and parents often show up to watch the school rugby matches. :-D 8)

Kasia, I know Chris's parents because his kid brother is in the same school/year/rugby team as my son. It's a boarding school, and parents often show up to watch the school rugby matches.

aaaw that`s so cool vicky. u have a son. that`s even cooler.what`s your son`s name? (one profecy said that i`m gonna have 2 sons).

Chris and Gwyneth

I love Chris and Coldplay but never thought much of his relationship with Gwyneth Paltrow. While he seems very happy she is fickle nd could hurt him. Rumors of Gwyneth and Prince Felipe of Spain surfaced in August and then In October she was linked to the Greek Prince. If news is true they spent holidays in The Maldives.

http://www.planethelium.com

George was born on 10th November - so he and Krystian are almost exactly the same age!!!! How old are you, Kasia?

yay! george is a scorpio so is my mom! krystian is a libra. and i`m a virgo born on sept the 12th 1983 that makes me a 19-year-old chica

thankx for the info hgwells42

who told you they`re not together anymore? i think it`s all bullshit. every f****** rumour pisses me off. i just found out they were planning a marriage :shock: :o :-o
:o Where did you hear or read that Chris and Gwyneth plan to get married, this is new news to me :-o

who told you they`re not together anymore? i think it`s all bullshit. every f****** rumour pisses me off. i just found out they were planning a marriage :shock: :o :-o
:o Where did you hear or read that Chris and Gwyneth plan to get married' date=' this is new news to me :-o[/quote']

i wouldnt bet too much money on that happening shangrila :D

weeeeellcooommmmeeeeeee to the board :lol:

:o Where did you hear or read that Chris and Gwyneth plan to get married' date=' this is new news to me :-o[/quote']ian put up a link for us to go to in a thread some time ago.

it talked about wedding plans or something like that and it even had a picture of them two holding hands....walking away

:o Where did you hear or read that Chris and Gwyneth plan to get married' date=' this is new news to me :-o[/quote']ian put up a link for us to go to in a thread some time ago.

it talked about wedding plans or something like that and it even had a picture of them two holding hands....walking away

it seems like Chris has so many girls after him, why wouldn't he, he seems so adorable. Anyway, I heard today in the radio that Jennifer love hewitt is OBSESSED WITH COLDPLAY AND CHRIS and she cried for an hour when she heard of Gwyneth and Chris being together. :devilish: