✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is making you smile/laugh?

HorrificAttack

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I'd saw this show Yesterday and i love it!

I had seen a few sketches before but never an episode

Here are some clips from "Big Train"

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5qYQrFKYFtU]YouTube - Big Train: Small Train sketch[/ame]

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r7xgiO_NdkQ]YouTube - Ritz to the Titz - Big Train[/ame]

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CtUM3IF6rvk]YouTube - Big Train - Jesus and Satan The Office Prankster Sketch[/ame]

oh forgive moi miss. :) i want to see you trying spelling everything perfectly when english is your 3rd language. :nice:

Err, you think English is my native language? Wrong!

We speak Finnish in Finland and English is actually my 3rd language.

So yeah, i'm trying to spell everything perfectly. Just like you are :nice:

- -

back to the topic:

This is making me laugh:

Yeah, but to be fair, so is your humour.

Err, you think English is my native language? Wrong!

We speak Finnish in Finland and English is actually my 3rd language.

So yeah, i'm trying to spell everything perfectly. Just like you are :nice:

- -

back to the topic:

This is making me laugh:

hahahaah. sooorr-y. for not beeing a perfect english 3rd language speaker like you! such a tragety. aaand. i don't even feel like fighting about everything with you aaall the time. so ok, sure. you're absolutely right about everything. :nice:

*edt* that was harsh. oh well. sorry. didn't mean to be mean. i kinda had a loong night. but yeah.. english is kinda hard to spell for me sometimes..

hahahaah. sooorr-y. for not beeing a perfect english 3rd language speaker like you! such a tragety. aaand. i don't even feel like fighting about everything with you aaall the time. so ok, sure. you're absolutely right about everything. :nice:

*edt* that was harsh. oh well. sorry. didn't mean to be mean. i kinda had a loong night. but yeah.. english is kinda hard to spell for me sometimes..

well i definitely wouldn't get angry if someone told me that i spellt something wrong or said something that doesn't really make any sense in english. Otherwise i'd never spell it right and would keep on saying things that make no sense.

I guess i'm the type who wants to spell everything as well as i can just because it's usefull to know the right spelling.

You live in American and have done for years.

Oh, i didn't see your post earlier.. I was actually wondering tha same thing too