✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is making you smile/laugh?

HorrificAttack

Post something, anything, that is making you laugh/smile, doesn't necessarily have to be a link, could be a story or something. I'll start off with 2 examples:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2008/07/christian_sites_ban_on_g_word.html

and

I am addicted to Arrested Development all over again, I can't get over how good this show is

also:

I apologise if a thread similar to this already exists

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arrested development was god. why the HELL did it ever get cancelled?

today i remembered a thing my high school history teacher used to do and i was literally cracking up on my bed for a minute or two. our classrooms in my school were very small, and the teacher's desk was right up against the first row of student desks. in warmer weather, girls used to take off their sandals under their desks, and SOMEHOW my teacher would manage to steal them and get them up on top of the blackboard, where the projector screen or maps roll down. no one ever caught him in the act, but i can't tell you how many times, i put my foot down on the floor after class and there was only one shoe there, and snapped my eyes to the top of the whiteboard and there was my shoe :laugh4:. we all thought it was a riot.

arrested development was god. why the HELL did it ever get cancelled?

Do you think the movie will ever get made?

Jason Bateman really wants to do it and Cera said he'd be happy to do it as long as it was really good.

I just don't see how it would work in movie format, but hey, more Arrested Development has to be good, it's the only show I have ever watched where every episode is amazing and you love every character.

I got seasons 2+3 on DVD the other day but couldn't find season 1 for any cheaper than £35 :|

Do you think the movie will ever get made?

Jason Bateman really wants to do it and Cera said he'd be happy to do it as long as it was really good.

I just don't see how it would work in movie format, but hey, more Arrested Development has to be good, it's the only show I have ever watched where every episode is amazing and you love every character.

I got seasons 2+3 on DVD the other day but couldn't find season 1 for any cheaper than £35 :|

i will die of happiness if a movie got made, but something tells me that it won't happen. they'd have to get everyone to agree to do it, because it would be crap otherwise, and since it got cancelled anyway, i wonder how many producers and studios would be that willing to do it. still, there's always hope.

i haven't seen it in ages, though, i guess really since it got cancelled. add that to the list of shows that i need to buy on DVD one day. i miss GOB especially. he was always my favorite.

Well you can't just leave us haning like that...what was it?

She asked what would happen if a girl 'got it up the butt' but then farted while in the erm...act. :lol:

Doesn't sound spectacular like this, but really, it's one of those 'had to be there' moments. :lol: