✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is making you smile/laugh?

HorrificAttack

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking into a music shop to see if they have Coldplay's CDs or vinyls [emoji173]

I do that all the time, too ! Always in search of singles, rarer releases or bootlegs in used record stores, and sometimes I really get lucky. And you know what is priceless ? The disdainful look you get when you walk into one of these small, stuffed, dingy basement stores (that barely have a sign indicating the entrance - plenty of these places in the town where I live - and that radiate an overwhelming leather-jacket-and-headbanging-atmosphere one inside) and ask the vendor who is dressed like the hardest hard rock fan "Excuse me, do you have anything by Coldplay ?" :laugh4:

• Like 2

The people I love the beautiful world we have and the life I live :)

Come on, say it's cheesy, I don't care :happy2: It's true :bliss:

This is making me smile :)

Most of the times we forget those things that seem small but that are bigger than anything else :)

• Like 2

but that are bigger than anything else :)

Absolutely! That's the words I was looking for! For nothing makes sense without love :) Love for a friend, a mother, a dog, a band, a passion, a lover, love for the world and love for all people. I really love the quote " The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return". And the whole AHFOD album is dedicated to love, I guess that's why I love it so much :) I just used the word "love" like a bazillion times :happy2:

• Like 3

Absolutely! That's the words I was looking for! For nothing makes sense without love :) Love for a friend, a mother, a dog, a band, a passion, a lover, love for the world and love for all people. I really love the quote " The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return". And the whole AHFOD album is dedicated to love, I guess that's why I love it so much :) I just used the word "love" like a bazillion times :happy2:

People who thinks AHFOD sucks should start to realize that, they sent out the most beautiful message to the world with it and I think it's the important for everyone in the world to get this message. [emoji1]

• Like 1

Agree! And thanks for sharing the quote, I'll include it in my little project :)

• Like 1

That Danish radio I'm listening to.

Funny language and once in a while a word that I do recognise.

Like Coldplay - Yellow - Chris - Martin

Ow, In my place too [emoji1]

Same, that lets me know that they must be talking about coldplay, I really want to know what they've been talking about for so long!

• Like 1

today i received an email reply from Mark Osbourne, who worked with Coldplay on developing the story and then comics for Mylo Xyloto (as well as directed movies like Kung Fu Panda and The Little Prince). back in April, he gave a talk at a university nearby and students from my university were invited to come as well - i got him to sign my first issue of MX comic - and after i sent him an email thanking him for the talk and asking for feedback on my senior thesis film when it was finished. well, i finally sent him my film last week and he said he liked it! so now my face looks like this guy right here -> :wacky:

• Like 7

today i received an email reply from Mark Osbourne, who worked with Coldplay on developing the story and then comics for Mylo Xyloto (as well as directed movies like Kung Fu Panda and The Little Prince). back in April, he gave a talk at a university nearby and students from my university were invited to come as well - i got him to sign my first issue of MX comic - and after i sent him an email thanking him for the talk and asking for feedback on my senior thesis film when it was finished. well, i finally sent him my film last week and he said he liked it! so now my face looks like this guy right here -> :wacky:

daaaAAAAAMN that's so freaking cool! :dance::dance: I'm super happy for you! :cheesy:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]5408[/ATTACH]

A shopping street in Antwerp had organised some Pokemon action to get more people shopping.

The street was overwhelmed with Pokemon hunters and the police had to close it down.

And the customers couldn't get to the stores because of the crowd.

Great action. [emoji3]

• Like 1