✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which VLV music video do you like more?

TheBigC

This includes the alt. version where Chris walks around with the crown and cape on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4mleOmhyTY]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida alternative video version (Made in The Hague/Netherlands)[/ame]

And then the original where Chris dances around with the album art in the b-ground.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE&feature=related]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida[/ame]

I like the alt peronally

• 4 weeks later...

I Love the alternate one so much more because it seems way more Coldplay if that makes sense! :P

But the other one was okay, its just I found this one to be waaaaay more creative. I reall like the part at the end with the rest of the guys and they are singing the ooohs! its soooo cute! I love it!

I Love the alternate one so much more because it seems way more Coldplay if that makes sense! :P

But the other one was okay, its just I found this one to be waaaaay more creative. I reall like the part at the end with the rest of the guys and they are singing the ooohs! its soooo cute! I love it!

^ I agree with you. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that I think about it, I like them both. The original was more upbeat, and the alternate was more relevant. However, I personally think that they should have filmed a full-length version of the iTunes promo video. All the smoke and bright colors and BA lighting...it was so fantastical and it just felt right for the song, you know? Both the original and the alternate kind of pale in comparison to that iTunes video. :\

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I like the first video. The one with the album cover in background.

I have just a little question and I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for it, but: Does anyone know why Viva La Vida video is in Parlophone Youtube Channel and not in Coldplay Official Youtube Channel???

Thanks for the answer ;)