✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anybody good at beat-boxing?

mburn

for all the peple who dont know beat boxing is using different [arts of your mouth to sound like a drum kit or percussion, can anybody else do it ok? im ok at the bass drum goin bum bum bum and im trying to learn the snare!

Oh my god mr mburn! I was just about to make this topic, fuck, you scare me a little bit.

I was about to say that some guys have real talent when doing beat boxing, I actually respect some guys, its terrifically hard and very impressive. Justin Timberlakes beat boxing is horrific, I mean what a bad way for beat boxing to enter the mainstream when its done by someone who can hardly even do it. Jeese...

Haha we've established that Justin timberlake is BAAAD, haha go away with that bleagh.

I can hardly beatbox, but Im still better than Timberlake. That guy just did it to try and look talented, it doesnt fit at all with his song, loser.

• 4 weeks later...

Being a Hip Hop MC, I am not terribly good at it myself but I frequently rhyme over some beatboxers, you think you are half decent until you hear someone who considers it a profession.

Its good to rhyme over too...