🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Animal Collective

lizkinwuzhir

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. like i said i just can't stop listening to it. i love the repeated last verse on brother sport. it's defiantely my favorite on the album. does anyone have any clue about these guys touring plans??

i really like brothersport but i feel that they could've cut it down a bit it just feels too long.

they are playing a few shows in the next week/weeks ahead but i don't know what's planned for them beyond that

Slight bump.

Parody of Daily Routine by me, lyrics changed to reflect my irritation with these guys.

Haven't heard this in a week

Knew it would not be on time

Hope it arrives on Monday

Or else it would be a crime

Recordstore are fucking slow

I hear they've sent me a bag

What it contains I don't know

Assume it's some sort of swag

I can't believe I actually ordered this album online

Although it was quite cheap for me at that particular time

Checking my postbox for it has become my DAILY ROUTINE

Add on three pounds for postage, just arrive and stop this madness

Try not to cave in but it's so hard

Merriweather Post Pavilion is freakin awesome!!

Is it much that I feel I need

a solid soul and the blood I bleed

with a little girl, and by my spouse?

I only want a proper house

There isn't much that I feel I need,

a solid soul and the blood I bleed

with a little girl, and by my spouse

I only want a proper house

I'm sick today...hopefully I'll be healthy enough to go get it tomorrow.

haha for your sake.. i hope your better too. i really liked strawberry jam and feels but i think merriweather outdid both of them. ive been listening to it nonstop for a week now and im not sick of it at all. the standouts for me so far are my girls, summertime clothes and BROTHER SPORT, which is one of my favorite songs in awhile.

just got back from the concert... was pretty good! they played alot of good songs and they sounded good. my only gripes were that 1. the bass was too loud (it made my entire body vibrate) 2. the people at the show: there were these hs kids that kept jumping up and down and bumping into me, it was a bit annoying.

still a good show and a good live band, visuals were good too. if you like this band i definetly recommend seeing them

oh wow! thanks for the feedback... im definately planning on going when they come here in may. did they play mostly stuff from merriweather? any standout songs?

they played alot from MPP. they opened this show w/ "In the Flowers", they also played My Girls, Summer Clothes, Daily Routine, Guys Eyes, Lion in a Coma, and Brothersport

Highlights for me were:

-In the Flowers

-My Girls

-Brothersport

-Daily Routine

-Fireworks

i would not recommend going to the show if you are not familular w/ the new album because i think the majority of songs played were from the new album.

I love Summertime Clothes so much.

Lion In A Coma is utter win though. :cool:

yeah summertime clothes is a good song. at first I really didn't like "Lion In a Coma" at all, but after listening to it a bit more and seeing it live I like it now! the only song i don't care too much for off the album is Also Frightened. Also I think that Brothersport should be 1-2 mins shorter